**WARNING** - Dog lovers do not watch..

http://www.doggiestylish.com/store/2010/08/caught-on-video-girl-throws-live-puppies-into-a-river/

I watched about 8 seconds of it before I wanted to shove this chicks head underwater until she stops breathing.

I hope this cuntbag gets whats coming to her.

Cliffs? I’m not watching it.

Girl throws puppies in river.

This was posted on e46fanatics earlier…I have no desire to watch it, but from the descriptions and reactions I’m guessing its pretty fucked up. Apparently she lives in Bosnia and they had a link to her facebook over there as well so hopefully she’ll get whats coming to her!

Why was she not in the kitchen though?

WTF?!

http://www.nyspeed.com/pictures/kitchen.png

Some people should be shot.

It’s not that bad. She just tosses them into the water, it’s not like their heads are exploding.

But I hope that those puppies grow up in the wild and brutally kill her later on in life.

stupid bitch if she didnt want them all you have to do is drop them at an spca or something fuckin stupid broad she should be flung into a croc infested river

you really think those puppies will survive?

I was about to say she’s no american. The last few seconds you can hear a word that isn’t english.

American’s place a higher value on animal life than any other culture I’ve met in the world (certain things aside like India revering cows). What’s the backround story? Making a video was bad but what were the circumstances? There sint’ just an SPCA you can drop off pets in Bosnia lol. They grow up feral and end up attacking people. I’ve killed enough feral dogs in my time to see what the other side is like.

Let’s play this scenario. Say you had to kill the puppies before they did grow up feral. Is throwing them in the river more humane that smashing their heads with a bat? What about shooting them? Well bullets cost money so that’s not really an option for her. Is what she did still wrong?

But Srsly, Why was she out of the kitchen? Why isn’t she making me delicious burek?

thanks alot buzzkillington. :lol:

If she’s wearing clothes, has access to a video recording device, and managed to host the video online, I’m guessing its not that primitive there where an animal shelter or something could not be found. Oh and someone posted she has a facebook no less.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3065/2518523071_037b9980ab.jpg?v=0 You’d be surprised at the shit that available all over the place. Google search nigerian scams. Internet Hubs all over 3rd world countries.

Chickens that can’t stand / cows eating their own shit. Seems like they only value certain animals for specific things.

I completely agree. I was going to go that route but, I decided against going down the whole other path of Americans in general putting more value on the young cute and cuddly things.

Quote taken from the e46 forums…

Here i will explain whats happening. I was born in bosnia, lived in Croatia.
Many old people beleive that first new born kittens have to be thrown in to the water as they are not good and for some reason possesed. Unfortunatelly many old people in bosnia beleive that first born puppies are not good and healthy as well and have to be thrown in to the water.
Yes my grandma had a cat in the 80’s and first born kittens were thrown in to the river.
Yes its sickenning but thats what our grandparents in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s were doing.
But as i can see from the video people are still beleiving in that.

No, but how sweet would that be? Ultra-karma.

lol… if they think the first bornes are possessed… wait until they see the zombies that come out of that water!

I back this, mostly because the people getting bent on it likely ate something that lived a WAY WAY WAY worse life and died a much more horrible death for breakfast.