bald

Im greying all over the place and I am goingto be 28 soon. Not bald tho, hair past my shoulders again. luls @ baldys

29 and i have a pretty good sized bald spot and the hair line just keeps moving back, i figure it wont be long before they meet. i tried the rogain and it did nothing… i get hair cuts every 3 weeks when its shorter it does not show as bad,in my opinion… maybe i have to accept the fact that i will be bald, but for now i agree with darkstar going bald is ftl. How many of you have sunburned the top of your skull, it sucks…

yeah, i work outside so i gota wear a hat or bandana every day or it’s lobster skull. I don’t really care that much, it’s just funny. I tell my fiance it’s her and the kids fault that i’m losing it. And my pap on my mom’s side is 75 with damn near a full head of hair. Fucked up.

all we have is our good looks bro, we gotta protect that shit!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/benvt76/nelson6mu.gif

Good looks…oh good one!!!

I do alright… :wink:

after my 21st birthday…

THIN FOR THE NOT WIN

…also notice im rolling the startac so hard

My hair line is a little higher than it used to be, but I have a huge cock so the hair line doesn’t matter much.

I loved my startac.

My hair receded a very tiny bit by my temples young (not that I’m old now at 22) and stopped. This is how my dad, his brothers and his father all were/are. My hair is pretty much the same as his, so I’m guessing this is how I’ll be, which I’m totally fine with. Can’t even really notice.

I fucking hope so, because my mother’s side was all bald by like 30. I’ll be spending the cash on hair transplants otherwise. I got a big as fuck head and can’t pull off the big sexy baldness like Pooter.

As far as the mother’s genes, that isn’t 100% true. It’s based off the X chromosome as far as I know, so it’s like 66/34 mother/father.

I’m lost my hair on the top of the head, but too lazy to shave it off. Don’t even do a comb over, since it makes you look like a dork. I just keep it short and somewhat neat until a few few months pass.