bald

is anyone else out there around the age of 25 and going bald? My fiance is a hair stylist, and i’m still going bald. Gona be 26 soon, and i’m scared of how bad the next year will be.

talk to silver…i thik he reversed it

welcome to rogaine racing.

fuck it. better shit to worry about

Are you fucking kidding me…bald is not the end of the world.

Think about if you had droopy penis syndrome or something more serious? Perspective is everything.

:rofl: Tuck in your penis now. it’s gonna be a long life to worry about hair :rofl:

Shave it off when it starts to get bad. My dad has a ring of hair around his head, all bald on top. I guess he thinks as long as he is wearing a hat, no one will know :rofl:

i’ve been thin hair for a long time and bald/shaved since like… man, 7 years now? im 28. womans like the cue ball :wink:

I had a friend in high school who’s hair lined had receded a good 4/5 inches by the time he graduated. Before he was done with college he had started to shave his head because he was so bald. The last time I talked with him, he said the most hair on his body was from his nose and ears.

Or you could be like my cousin - who was TOTALLY grey by the time he was 18.

I got a receeding hairline at 24 and thats about it. my girlfriend says my hair is thinning but I cant tell a difference. ( I cut my own hair at 1/4 on top and 1/8 on the sides/back and blend it in. ) so its already short as hell. I told her its her fault if its thinning.

a good friend of mine was going bald at 18, went to iraq, and is back for good now and has no hair whatsoever

yes… at least haircuts are cheap and fast :slight_smile:

I’m bald … But I shave it

starting to thin out. I don’t give a fuck what any of you fags say, my ass is going on Propecia. Bald ftl.

Several friends my age (20) are going bald/receding. Sucks to see it so early.

39 & get a haircut 2 times a month. Grows like a weed. My dad is bald, & his dad was bald. Mother’s dad had very thin hair, too.

Like said above, there are other things to worry about in life. Shave it all off & embrace the fact that you don’t need haircuts too often.

Drink more beer. The wheats n barleys in the mix help your hair grow. :beer:

Your mother’s father is the one to look at for pattern baldness…so it appears you lucked out.

hahahahahahahaha

my genes>your genes

I am 31 with a full head of hair and not even a grey hair yet. You guys suck.

every single time i get my hair cut i get the wow you have really thick hair bullshit.