Ball JOINTS on sale!

hey guys i just picked up some ball joints from part source today 25% off reg price $53.80 for 1 front lower ball joint(reg price $73.80) lifetime warranty and it has a grease fitting! just throwing it out there for anybody needing ball joints lol. i thought it was a great deal considering nissan says that you can only get a front ball joint if you buy a control arm for $200 lol (they only come together apparently)

I work at Partsource, just got my Moog (lifetime warranty) front lower balljoints (both sides) for $110.75 tax-in (no discount, special order).

BTW lifetime warranty only applies to the one purchasing the item, they are non-transferable

i bought s14 ball joints for $50…both flca’s

BTW moog makes the ball joints i got (TRW) i am aware of the lifetime warranty the ball joint are for MY own car afterall lol i was just letting son members know of my find in case anybody els needed ball joints.

p.s the bitch at partsource said that these were the only kind of ball joints they carried that would fit my car lol

Yeah, the bitch was wrong! The depot (our warehouse) is out of all other brands. So special order Moog had to be brought in. Lifetime warranty, you cant go wrong though. I figure I’ll replace them a few more times anyways haha

lol…i bought mine when i was in the states…like 25$ a ball joint

How is installation, can a shop just pop them into the FLCA’s for a bit of cash?

I remember that sale they had on pdm for $120 (or something around there), for BOTH control arms. I decided to get low mileage clean condition ones from a silvia front clip for even less.

yes a shop can do it. you can even do it yourself with a BFH!

We had to torch mine off, they were seized up pretttyyyy bad

they are a pain in the but if they have never bin changed…but with a little work a hanmmer i got mine out