moog ball joints

Where in Toronto can you get these. I’m trying not to go through PDM cause I’d like to get them before the weekend if possible.

Anyone sourced these before.

Gonad you did ball joints. Where did you get them?

Thanks,
Andrew.

Colin’s Auto on Nantucket at McCowan/Sheppard

that’s where i got mine.

hope that helps

sweet thanks man, I’ll check them out.
Nantucket never stops amazing me. I get tires there, KHF was there and now maybe ball joints :stuck_out_tongue:

Andrew.

tell them you work at a garage, whichever one, and they’ll prolly give you

list price, instead of retail

Some smaller shops such as Colins Auto want an account number and usually follow up if ur not a familiar face… If your a good bullshitter it works easy…

Personally i would go to PartSource and talk to some useless teenager tit and tell him you have a “commercial account” at another part source, i.e. another city far from the store your at… scarborough say mississauga, or barrie…

They never question it there, and they cannot check on there computers if you actually have an account if the store is out of the city, AFAIK.

Give it a shot, always works for me, and on parts like ball joints, F*** normally say $60 retail you should expect to pay $20-25…

Good luck andrew…

Some smaller shops such as Colins Auto want an account number and usually follow up if ur not a familiar face… If your a good bullshitter it works easy…

Personally i would go to PartSource and talk to some useless teenager tit and tell him you have a “commercial account” at another part source, i.e. another city far from the store your at… scarborough say mississauga, or barrie…

They never question it there, and they cannot check on there computers if you actually have an account if the store is out of the city, AFAIK.

Give it a shot, always works for me, and on parts like ball joints, F*** normally say $60 retail you should expect to pay $20-25…

Good luck andrew…[/quote]
cool I’ll give that a shot too. Thanks Brandon.

Andrew.

Part Source FTW.
Moog = $78.99 each.

Now the fun part begins. Pressing out the old ones :lol:

Andrew.

Go for socks record and break an even bigger vice but don’t attempt the 1 hand slash record.

thats fronts?

did you inquire about rears? I have heard rumours (unsubstaniated) that rears are available, but no concrete proof.

little search (earlier) showed a freshalloy thread where sentra fronts were mm larger than S chassis rears and could be used, but no direct fit…

thats fronts?

did you inquire about rears? I have heard rumours (unsubstaniated) that rears are available, but no concrete proof.

little search (earlier) showed a freshalloy thread where sentra fronts were mm larger than S chassis rears and could be used, but no direct fit…[/quote]

yeah thats fronts.
I’ll ask for you when I order mine this evening.

Roast, I have a big old angry press at the shop :wink:
Crushed figner maybe :lol:

Andrew.

if you havent bought them yet please dont.

you can get entire FLCA’s with balljoint pressed in already and a new inner bushing for the same price or less.

the dude lists them on ebay but you can walk right into one of his stores and buy them.

it becomes a straight bolt in affair, no messing with pickle forks and junks… well i guess you need a pickle fork to pop the ball joint out of the spindle but whatever.

Yeah I can get lower arms with ball joints for 65 bucks a pop. However its OEM replacement arms, bushings and ball joints.

I’d rather get ball joints that will last my abuse and control arms that were from the factory. My bushings are fine.

Andrew.

wtf where can you get those oem arms w/ balljoint and bushings for 65 i just spent 70 on a spicer balljoint

Yeah, they should be able to handle lots of offtrack excursions.

:lol:

Just pullin your shorts… uh, I mean leg, IBox :wink:

Yeah, they should be able to handle lots of offtrack excursions.

Just pullin your shorts… uh, I mean leg, IBox :wink:[/quote]

or when I two wheel the car on some of the shannonville curbs.

DTS if they can still get them. Richmondhill automotive.

Andrew.

Darian,

I asked about the rear ball joints. You can only buy the whole arm with ball joint and bushing. Cost is 130 bucks.

Andrew.

thought so… thanks

as for moog, i know it’s been answered, BUT moog is just federal Mogal by a differnt name. Comes in the same box, same part numbers can be used, same warenty bla bla bla.

…was the wholesale manager at partsource.