Locally s13 balljoints?

Where and how much are front s13 balljoints running for? I only know one place in BC… the rest is all state side so I am wondering if anyone else knows. I need to replace them as the car exhibits a mind of its own with them being bad obviously LOL.

Part Source? Napa? Hamilton Auto Supply? Car Quest?

I bet you one of them has lifetime warranty ones for under $50

place called arm-can in mississauga nad scarborough has them loaded in front lower control arms for like $80 a side

97240sx: hmm… china?

The ones I had were moog and they lasted me I guess since 2006 when I last changed them… they took alot of abuse… just shopping around otherwise a guy in BC can get me them… I just don’t want some part that’ll fail prematurely… I don’t trust the generic car part stores like the ones you mentioned and canadian tire.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Where’s their location? I never heard of them.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Oh snap… I just checked with the BC guy… 100 bux special for both arms with new arm with new balljoints+bushings. If anyone needs the same PDM-racing has them… I guess I’ll just go with that… can’t beat 50 bux an arm…

Partsource sells moog balljoints.

Total suspensions in Scarborough, by technotik can get moogs too.

Don’t moog balljoints come with a lifetime warranty?

Yeah moog is lifetime warranty as well as trw. I can get them through Part Source, and have a few in stock. Let me know if you want them.