bangs head off desk...

I’ve been sitting here staring at this stupid blank work schedule for an hour now, trying to fill it in, and have no motivation or employees to cover the store. :doh:

ehhh what is one more day going to hurt. Hell just have people come in whenever :rofl:

haha im sure cricket customers would love that. more bitching and moaning and throwing phones at my head bc there is no one to work haha.

Anyone looking for a job, decent pay…that has the patience of a saint? As far as I know, they still start at 13.25 an hour for Retail Sales Reps. and like 10 or 11 an hour for cashiers.

what store i know a girl that might be interested…she works at eat’n park now and hate’s the shitty shift she gets

Well I’ve been off for the last month for surgery I had, so Im not sure who still needs help. They usually hire for the position, not the store, but they are pretty good with putting you as close to home as possible. As far as I know, each store still needs at least one person. The locations are Greensburg, Monroeville (hell, where I work), McKnight Rd, Southland, South Hills Village, and Robinson.

aight …when she calls me when she gets out at 11 i’ll def let her know…if shes interested what should i tell her to do… ? just go in to a local store and fill out a app?

go to www.mycricket.com and theres a place where she can attach a resume on there. Or she can drop off a resume at whatever store.

kool…thanks …i’ll let her know tonight

how much it pay ill work for the rite price

read the damn thread.

lol