does pittsburgh suck for jobs or what?!

WTF i been looking around for a job for the past month and cant find anything decent… if i started out making $8.00 an hour i’d be happy untill i get thru school and such.
Is there anyone hiring or what?

Home Depot, Circuit City (but you have to take a drug test), I’ll get you a job @ johnny C’s dishwashing or bussing tables or something if you promise to be there for at least 2 months until I get my $$ for referring you. :smiley:

there are tons of places hiring… the question is are you credible or valuable to anyone?

im about ready to go back to south hills movers makin 10 an hour…
cuz i cant find shit

what are ur qualifications?

last time I checked allegheny county as looking for 911 telecommunicators for $16.95/hr.

http://www.county.allegheny.pa.us/jobs/

i have no perfessional qualifications lol.

i think im just gonna go back to the place i was working and just work and go to school until i can find something better. good thing about my last place is they give out raises left and right

hmmmm now thats something i’d be into

I HERD FIRST HAND THAT U SUCKED AT THAT JOB AND NO ONE LIKED U

ya that kid is an asshole

just look around. there are tons of jobs.

hahaha… perfessional skills! haha

good luck with this one. Its not only a bitch to get in, but shit is so screwed up its not even funny.

deliver.

now that i’m trying to bust out as many hours as possible (50+) before I become a desk jockey at Northwood, I’ll be making about $900/week.

staffing agents?

:rolleyes:

??

yes?

heard its stressfull as fuck too

if you wanna work with wings i can get you a job for 8 an hour.

seriously, deliver.

If you work a Steelers Sunday, you’ll make a MINIMUM of $200… I make about as much in a week as I made in a MONTH making eyeglasses at Lenscrafters.

i cant find a job either makin at least $8.00 an hour.