Jobs Jobs Jobs

seeing as i need to get a new job…

does anyone here, know of a part time job, with good pay…
like from a friend of a friend or something…

i have experience delivering, and costumer service…

i need some help guys…

need to get outta a dead beat job…

you not the only one looking, good luck…say thank you to gwb

post the nudie vacation pics of your girl friend you were talking about and someone might try to help.

:smiley:

:hitit:

oh shit forgot postup, post up pics

Circuit City!

chill…

no pictures to post…just let it go…

circuit city…how’s the pay?

my buddy worked at best buy, said it wasn’t tooooo bad

a promise delieverd broken

go cry about it…

i’m sure you can find about 10,000 other nudie pictures online…have a field day

i totally forgot that bush directly runs the pittsburgh economy and job market!!!

1. economy is up… 30,000 people haven’t filed for unemployment meaning it’s picking up (i forget the direct facts about it… report was from last month)

2. blame murphy and rendell… tehy fucked up this city / state

i just filed for unemployment yesterday. :sadwavey:

Truth!!!

29,999 then happy?

1. I have no idea, but I bet the “quality” of jobs that these people got were not even close to the jobs they had before. ie. having a $25/hour job at a plant and now working at wal mart for $8/hour

2. agree, rendell/murphy are the biggest fucktarts in PA history. I can’t even think of 1 good thing about either of them.

and no we won’t let it go :ban:

welll, fine… :down:

:ban:

unemployment being down… thats cause of the ppl lost their unemployment benefits and dont count according ot the rest of hte world. so you got thousands of ppl not being able to find a job that pays their bills so UE looks like its up. also him and his SS plans arent hte best for our future but go ahead and think hes the man

to everyone thats going to or already has bashed the system for people not having jobs…its BS

there are jobs out there…just not ones that people want.

I’ve never met a person that REALLY wanted a job that didn’t have one.

beggers can’t always be choosers

& Mc Donalds isn’t turning people away…i don’t see tons of people getting turned down when i go.

on a positive note…i heard Target pays well for a retail job…and i saw and add for Aldi’s (spelling) and they do too.
…but i can’t remember if it was here or back in NJ when i was ther over the holidays.

Just as an fyi - here’s the unemployment number for you to enjoy:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Once again, you could make a case either way. Some numbers are up, some are down, some have stayed the same… The civilian labor force is down but so is “unemployment” - the number of people not in the work force is up. You could spend hours reading that web site. Not that you would want to.