Bankers Life and Casualty

Has anyone heard of this company Bankers Life and Casualty. a women called me from there to today and said they are from greentree. Says they got my resume off of monster.com I wonder if this is a scam?

does your resume target something that would put you in the market for Medicaid and insurance for seniors???

lol not at all

I am willing to bet you are some kind of business major. I will bet they want you to sell life ins. If you have some kind of degree in business then be ready to get a bunch of offers from similar companies for financial sales.

See thats it I don’t have any college degree.

Probably one of those pyramid scheme type companies to sell insurance. They bring you in and you sell, then you train someone to sell, etc etc.

I’ve noticed from Monster that you get a lot of calls from people who want you to sell insurance and people from staffing firms.

Not a scam, but a general recruiting call.

nope, they called me also whenever you post your resume to monster or any other place k\like that, they look at it. they look for people with prior management experience or customer service. they are a real company, i just dont want to do sales, so i stayed in restaurant management.

When I posted my resume, I got alot of offers like these, full commission sales stuff.

I had a friend who worked for Bankers. He actually did end up making a lot of money, but he worked a shitload of hours, and was generally a pain in the ass to be around(he was always trying to sell me shit, he never turned it off). I wouldn’t waste my time if i were you.

sounds kinda like something my girl is doing…its crazy annoying bc when she doesnt make quota…i get a call. lol

but i guess its cool cause thats what freinds are for and thats what you get when you only make commision.