Banning Bashers!!

ahh…this is supposed 2 be about bnning bashers…yet everyones doin it to eachother IN THIS THREAD!!!

stop the violence!! PEACE LOVE…and sum shit!

LMAO, things you don’t have/can’t afford hence others don’t need. Btw, I don’t go to the meets no more, what’s there to see, it’s true some people just want to show off. I kept my low profile and that was that when I came to the meets, met people and saw the other cars so definetely don’t include me in that package of people who do things to their cars to ‘show off’ include yourself in it as you go there.

It’s not even about buying cheap shit or fake shit or anything like that. The mentality on son now is if you buy good shit then that’s all that matters.

Don’t worry you’ll have the money some day to show off at SON meets.

Half the people on this site want 300whp and more than half of them want an rb25, rb26 and 400whp just to show off at a meet.

Random blaber to make post more legitimate.

I think it’s a waste of money getting full multilink and brakes if you don’t even plan on bringing your car to the track.

Random blaber, you can’t afford it mr Championship race car driver of SON meets.

At least getting a stock SR or something is somewhat fun since you can boost it on the street. However, you will find yourself speeding a lot of the time if you don’t pay attention to the speedo.

lmao, just because you have it and therefore its something fun or a somewhat thing to have on the street. So others should do it too cause it’s so cool to go pshhhht loudly across the street to give hard ons especially at SON meets.

Stop getting 8 pot brakes if you don’t bring your car to the track. Stop being an Ahmed.

More random blabber. Who gets 8 pot brakes? What? Stop getting STOCK brakes from japanese JUNKYARDS. No body gets 8 pot brakes except the likes of modified lambos, porsches and ferraris (believe it or not) and the veyron. Oh and the KTS 8 pot calipers which i’ve only heard of being installed on one of the vendors on son’s cars. Never from anyone else.

BTW from actual brake upgrades which give more torque, better cooling, less fade, less unsprung weight, better construction, etc… has its purposes whether you drive it on track or street, alas its definetely not for SON meets or even son240sx.ca unfortunately.

I think this is going to be my new saying, I will no longer use the word “ricer”. “Ahmed” will be my new saying.

You made a funny funny marky. Things you do not have on your car and that someone else might you consider ‘not necessary’. That does not make someone else’s car ‘rice’ (or lawl lawl as you would say ahmed) if they have those ‘unecessary things’. Likewise things you have are not automatically ‘baller’ (oh so hot n sexy BALLER BALLER) and that others must get it to be so baller. What a sore loser mentality.

Rice by definition are things that are COMPLETELY non-functional on a car, eg:

Why bother owning a car, if, apparently owning what you own is meant for showing off at car meets. I don’t show up to car meets as there’s nothing to do there lol, it’s just then for showing off. I just enjoy driving my car for myself not for others. So keep PSHHHTing to and from meets marky because quite frankly then that’s where you belong.

Btw I do not consider my threads stupid, in fact they contribute to the lack of intelligent discussions on this forum. The real bashers are those who don’t know shit and just talk shit to others and about others all the time. Perfect example being solarian, fob/mark, and a select few ‘elitists’ on here, who think they’re the shit.

Every other thread turns into a “OMG YOU IDIOT”, “YOU STUPID STUPID YOU ASKED WHAT”, “NO YOU’RE WRONG CAUSE I SAY SO”, “WHATS THIS? OMG, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING”, “Oh you don’t need this cause I know best”. “PSHHT ITLL NEVER WORK YOU WILL FAIL”, “YOU SUCK” Whatever man.

Just cause the community has built up over time by a few people on it who think they’re the elite now and who think they can boss around the forum or talk shit around the forum, doesn’t mean anything, except there’s too many self-infalted egos on here. The forum is not being constructive or productive. When ideas or questions are asked people are not suppose to bash or lash out or mock. What the hell is that?

The whole point of a forum theoretically is for a group of people to come together and share ideas, thoughts, projects, possibilities, work, whatever. Constructively, productively, critically, kindly, politely for the better of the whole.

The problem with this forum is the elitism and idioticy of a select few member like fobwall/mark who have a little too much energy boost in them.

I am building up a project plan for the next phase of my car. I don’t intend to share it actually, as it’ll lead to more lawling. It’ll take me about 4 years or so, as I’m not a rich daddy’s son nor earning 100k a year at my job, but every bit I do to my car is for myself and not for others to drool over or impress or to show off with.

Yeah you may laugh that I intend to run 275 wide tires, lol I just pulled an ‘ahmed’, but… i have a relative idea and goal with my car, which highly differs from your aspirations and goals, or perhaps most others on this forum. How I go about with all of that is my personal business, just as your PSHHTing is your personal business, but only difference is I don’t make it such a big deal, nor do I PSHHT show off or better yet, mock others continually.

i agree, i would rather drive my car then talk about it. i sit here and talk about it and it drives me nutz b/c i can’t drive my car!!!

I’m proud to own and drive a 240, lots of ppl comment on it even stock, I’ve had tons of ppl tell me i have to sell it to them!!! even old ppl come up to me at gas stations and tell me stories of when they owned an old Datsun. I’m proud of my car and I’m gonna be proud of the mod’s I’m putting on it(as cheap as they might be by some of your standards) and i will show them off but i wont be parked somewhere with my hood up waiting for ppl to come to my car. if someone asks I’ll show it off. but I’m not going to draw attention to myself so that i look “balling” to everyone that pass’s.

allot of ppl are jealous of 240 owners, remember that, so be lucky and proud to drive your 240’s around b/c there are allot of ppl on the street and passing by that wish they could own a car half as nice as a stock 240. i did till i owned one, I’m still jealous of ppl that run sr’s and have sweet body kit’s. i wish, someday, but i have to start at the bottom and work my way up like everyone else.

drive your car to have fun not to show off!!

More brake torque? You don’t need any more than required to lock your wheels. If you can lock your wheels, you have enough brake torque. Unless, ofcourse actual teams that design, build and race their cars competitively are wrong, and you Ahmed, are right.
Less fade? If you fade your brakes on the street then you drive like an idiot, and deserve every ticket cops give you. You pretty much need to be doing 200-0 stops to fade brakes, or a few repeated 150-50s, both of which should land you in jail, and off of our streets. Do you know how I know? I actually TOOK my car to the track, and faded my brakes there, so I know what it takes to fade them.
I’m not even gonna start on unsprung weight, because you probably don’t even know what it is.
Better construction?? How many people have their OEM calipers fail on them due to poor construction?

LOL, that’s the stupidest thing you’ve said yet. Do you think any of us give a fuck that YOU don’t consider your threads stupid? And it’s hillarious how you think you know more than me about cars. What exactly is your automotive background that makes you such an authority? No amount of reading Ziptied can substitute a technical education and involvement with race teams.
Do you know why I bash you, specifically, more than anyone else? Because you insist on misinforming new users. You insist on spewing your idiocy as gospel, to those that don’t know any better and may actually believe you.

wow this got intense.

Boba, I’m like a blow off valve, I took all the pressure off you in this thread.

Btw Ahmed, did you stop showing up to those 240 meets because your wife, (that you are married to), grounded you?

Btw, I’ve only been to 2 Derry and 10th meets for this whole year. So shut up.

And shut up about the money issue thing, it’s getting really annoying, kinda like my posts on SON.

That’s great that you don’t want to tell everyone about your 400whp KA-T project. Keep learning more from KA-T.org first before you give newbs advice.

Do you even take your own advice?

Ahmed, you’re an idiot. You spent $16,000 on your “race car” only to get caught going 137 in a 50zone. Ever notice how a lot of slow cars love to talk about top speed and how fast they have gone? Well, you’re just like them. We all know that you’re an automatic KA, so stop trying to prove to us that you’ve done 200kmh on the highway. And plus, it wasn’t fair since you were using Shell V-Power gas.

Ahmed, you might have gone 200kmh on the highway but that still doesn’t make you look like a better driver, it just makes you look like more of an idiot.

I also love boosting around to let people hear my blow off valve.

Stop acting tough online or I will have to call your wife and have a talk with her.

Peace.

This makes me :rofl: everytime

You are all clowns and with the exception of Solarians post above (#44) all posts in this thread are completely skewed from what is reality and are completely full of internet-forum-based opinions and “knowledge”. I quote knowledge because I’m not even sure if that word can be used to describe some of the bullshit I’ve read.

Ahmed, I have no beef with you and we get along but before you claim that mark is a hard parker at least consider that he’s been to every single son track day this season and he’s becoming one of the faster cars/drivers out there - he has real world experience with brakes, tires, suspension and driving in a safe high-speed environment.

I’m not going to make a claim against you ever being out to the track but I do understand that this is the case. If so, that itself neutralizes 95% of your posted response to Mark.

WTF, don’t we usually save all this shit for the winter time?

Stop labelling, start enjoying. Enjoy what you have built. I know the majority of people here work hard on their cars and they enjoy it. It’s summer time. Who cares what others think, if you’re so insecure, go get laid.

Stop trying to be the leader of a conformist party or some shit, everybody has different taste. Ricer or hardxcore racer! You all work hard on your cars so you can enjoy it, whether it be on the street or on the track, so why argue. This site is meant to be a place where ENTHUSIASTS can get together and share their experience together to build a better community. If you aren’t here to do that, leave. Why would you stay? Are you retarded?

Note: This was not directed at any single member. All those who do nothing but stir up trouble should have their testicals temporarily removed as punishment while being injected with estrogen shots twice daily.

What if you didn’t have any testicles to begin with?

Then I’ll take those removed from others… install them on you using zipties and then put peannut butter on them and have my gaurd dog ‘Fluffy’ HELP me remove them.

Why does every threat you make have to do with you and another man’s genitalia?

Oh btw, “gaurd dog” is Osad’s code word for tounge. Why he names it Fluffy i will never know, maybe he needs to get one of those 3-in-1 toothbushes that clean teeth, cheeks and tounge.

Back on topic, It seems son just cant get along for one day without someone creating somekind of drama. I personally have not read Boba’s posts but if a stupid question is asked it deserves to be answered with a stupid reply. On the other hand if they are legit questions, there is no need to bash even if it may be common sence to you, if you have USEFUL input, go ahead, if not stay out of the thread.

All this other Bs, is exactly that, and should be taken elsewhere, if you dont agree with what someone is doing to their car, well then your shit outta luck, beacause it is their car, not yours.

Good day mates.

That’s Boba actually, Doba is the guy that makes custom spacers, really awesome dude.

My mistake, Appologies to doba, sorry dude. Post edited to say Boba.

I think everyone is getting a little edgy since storing season is coming…

Trev shut your fat white boy face.

Man, I read the first few pages and stopped.

This thread is full of gay.

You guys take the net way too seriously for your own good.

http://www.hfstival.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10148/normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Solarian, you seriously post the worst pics. WTF does an Asian staring at you have to do with serious internet business?

If you’re gonna do it, do it right :squint:

http://i15.tinypic.com/4zkwj2d.jpg

lol, thats good shit!