Banning Bashers!!

In that he has a very serious expression :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Fobwall;246104]Boba, I’m like a blow off valve, I took all the pressure off you in this thread.[QUOTE]

Fobwall I appreciate the shift in focus, you make a good BOV. Perhaps we should team up and make everyone on this forum go crazy?

Fobwall I appreciate the shift in focus, you make a good BOV. Perhaps we should team up and make everyone on this forum go crazy?

did anyone watch rachel rae this morning? I am always looking for unique dishes to make for my future husband.

240’s suck, asians suck, tracking your car sucks, hardparking sucks, meets in parking lots suck, santa is not real, Osad has woman tits.

Seriously children, lighten up.

They do a fantastic job of it too.

I haven’t been too enthused with the sucking that I have experienced so far. I gave them a C+ for effort, and a D- for performance.

LMAO…wow…we took a SERIOUSSSS detour here!! ahha

your grandma gives good head, she never uses teeth.

Shit mark, have you been digging her up again? Let her rest in peace!!!

LAWL, I’ve had a few bad performances as well, but never a bad effort. Usually they try really hard and ask “am I doing it right?”, to which the reply is always “yea, just keep sucking” unless she’s doing something horribly wrong (which thank god hasn’t been the case yet :D)

I had the teeth used once. I flipped out. I have never gotten out of the mood so fast in my life. I have never had them try really hard either. They usually give me an obligatory couple of minutes before moving on. I think I am meeting the wrong people.

A class act ALL THE WAY.

:love:

you know it.

you need to find the one that is always sucking on a lolly pop or something! find a horny girl and u will get laid everyday, and head every OTHER day! i love it!! 1 of the many reason i will not ditch this girl for modding my car! when you find a good one, you have to keep her!

you are all retarded

thanks for playing