Barber Shops

he will give u the best blowout/brooklyn u have evarrrrrrrr had son!.

all day errr day, MEN INC!!!

just get an apprenticeship at a barber shop. no need to go to beauty school. that’s what my barber did, and the two apprentices that are under him.

execept thats hard to do when i work fulltime.

Oh SNAP!!

OH SNAP!!!

Troof!

Gregory’s in CP @exit9

When my roommate can’t get to me, I go to Duke’s Barbershop in Pine Hills on Madison. Legit dudes. I don’t have “a guy” there, but I’ve never had a bad cut there.

Zomg halp. Need to get a haircut past 5pm today before a dinner at my Masonic lodge.

Maestros Barber shop in peter harris plaza on route 9. place is legit!

Just got edged up about an hour ago at Men’s Room Barbershop. Another A+ from me for them.

they sell straight razors in the “ye old gift shop” in wilton mall. Huge knife dealer, and that includes straight razors…

Never knew so many men liked to have men cut their hair. Its a great opportunity for random playfulness lost.

I go to downtown Yonkers where the Blacks and Puerto Ricans get their hair cut. Nearly 45 minute cut for #5 and uptown fade and it comes with a full shave using a new blade and a lineup around the entire face.

They don’t fuck around when it comes to hair.

I’ve been cutting my hair for years now but before I was and lived in EG I used to go to Sals Barbershop on Columbia Turnpike, great service, very friendly, ex-military (which was nice when I was in the Marines since every other place I ever tried up here doesn’t have a clue what a Marine Corps regulation haircut is) and old school and yes they use a straight razor.

I used to go to men inc back in the day when I lived in colonie. Now its hard to find time to get out anywhere good.

DOMS in rotterdam. been going here since 98-99

found out like 2 years ago, its DC2nicks family :lol

ive heard really good things about here too

so what exactly are you guys paying?

I pay $12+ tip for my haircut but my barber might be retiring this year.

albany is where i usually go , going to a barber shop to get a haircut that wont give you a legit beard trim too, really sucks

i get my haircut by drunk puerto ricans in albnay off central ave near true legends,

true legends is legit if u wanna spend mad money and have your name on the side of your head :rofl

and yo if u dont drop the dude a $20 bill minimum then you suck