Barrie and area

Hey guys,

I have recently moved to Barrie for a new job thats in Midland. I was wondering if there were many members from up this way. I’m interested in knowing if there are any good meets in barrie or garages, fun roads anything like that.

I’m also going to be looking for somewhere to do work on my car. I’m in an apartment building now so I was hoping to find a garage that I can work at or find something to rent out with some other people.

Thanks in advance

I live in Barrie… I have an S14… There are several meets that take place through out the spring/summer/fall…
There’s only a handful of 240’s here…

PM me if you want more info and what not.

I’m in Stayner, if you ever need any parts, my bro and I have like 7 s13 parts cars.

Hey man I am North of you in Gravenhurst and if you find a space to rent let me know I might just wanna get in on that…sucks not to have a garage!! I have a couple of s13 hatches and a 93 300z

Nice good to know there are people around. And parts is always good.

I wasn’t talking just about 240sx meets just any car meets in general. I heard there’s autocross the last sunday of the month throughout the summer. Not sure what parking lot though but a guy at my work was telling me about that.

d240 Ill start taking a look around to find a place. pm what your willing to spend a month. Thanks

I’m in Barrie with the Skyline for school until April/May. I’m out of c omission tonight after hitting up The Ranch…

wasaga… 1/2 the time…

lol @ random ranch

hey man I was in Barrie but now in Coldwater. I’m still in Barrie all the time though for work and or gf. I’m building an SR powered 510 wagon. I have a buddy in the Rama area with a sick SR powered 14 and another one in Orillia with an alright SR powered 13. ummmmmm I’m pretty sure once it’s nice people meet at the Tim Hortons on… Bayveiw St. I believe.

You live on Dunsmore?

Stalker.

contact ADAM…thats his user name. he has a shop space and storage for rent

I’ll be back in Barrie come the beggining of May for four months.

His user is just Adam okay.

And he is in barrie?

I’m glade to see there are enough members up here. Will have to find a spot. I’m sure there are some good roads around here someone can show me too

Thanks

its in alliston

How is Co-op going?

I’m your next door neighbor, lol.

You guys actually live there?

Do i actually live in Barrie?

Yes, it’s shitty.

I don’t know what to say to this, small world?

I rent.