Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

jordy might come and play wayne

Weather is perfect… says it should be 66 out!

seeing as i dont know how to get there… and i suck with directions… anyone comming from the northern regions willing to let me ride down with them?

does your phone have GPS?

from the northway…go 90west to exit 24a? (rotterdam) towards i-88, take first exit just past the toll booth. left off the exit. goto the light take another left. drive 1/2 mile and schalmont is on your right.

Will try not to get lost lol

fixed, you cant fuck these up you can almost see schalmont from the light at 7…and it looks like im stuck at work til 3 sorry guys ill be there, but ill be late.

i dont have a cell phone. i suppose im going to give this a shot, unless anyone wants to meet somewhere like latham or x-gates and i can follow them?

lol, i take that route like twice a day and still cant get it right haha

haha its alright i live/work like 30 seconds from schalmont thats only reason i know

should be a good time. getting ready now.

yea bitches! it’s on in a half hour!

ill be there but cant play

oh shit look what i got for you fuckers. no excuses!

Edit: fuck shift 518 and it’s non-embedding horseshit.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1+Crossgates+Mall+Rd+%23+250,+Albany,+NY+12203-5374+(Crossgates+Mall)&daddr=schalmont+hs+rotterdam+ny&hl=en&geocode=FUhaiwIdISGZ-yH7MIVn1oeFbykTuj0bznTeiTFkO6vC1tzU_g%3BFfPTjAIdB42W-yGZY4Q3HnNpuCk5evxce3DeiTEcbkfriJFkyg&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=42.719226,-73.889812&sspn=0.173537,0.41851&ie=UTF8&ll=42.738692,-73.932152&spn=0.173483,0.41851&z=12

i got hurt at my team mini camp cant go :frowning:

WHAT THE FUCK.

ok im leavin. see everyone down there. Dusty man i hope you feel better homie.

7 of us Standing here waiting… where is everybody?

im gimpin it around on crutches… be there in a bit

sorry bro i had a slight tear it was healing but blind side hit took me out today im sore as fuck