BATAVIA,NY supermoto weekend

We’re having our “Grand opening of the dirt section” October 19th through the 21st ! (this weekend) We will be “cart free” ! All supermoto, all the time!!! No go-carters, means more track time for us !!!
We’re doing “overnight parking” thursday night through the weekend.
Practice Friday and/or Saturday for $35.00 10AM till ???
Race and practice Sunday for $40.00 9 AM till ???
feel free to come watch also!

Let’s really pack this joint. Would love to go out with a big bang !!!

Post up ! Who’s in ?!?!?!
http://www.bataviakarting.com

any questions feel free to call
585-721-7092 adam
Streaming:

Downloadable (Higher Quality):
http://www.mediafire.com/?950ztxx9omn

thats siqq

LOL at the goon rider at :28

I would love to put super moto tires on my 250f but i’d get left on the highspeed sections… I should just do it anyways though…it looks fun as hell!

i saw a bike just like that in the ad at burgerking when i walked out. lol. ordered a whopper with large fires. word

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:3,topic:37028"”]

LOL at the goon rider at :28

[/quote]

thats not a goon, thats little 13 y/o emmersion. he is full factory KTM / redbull sposored. he shows up everyone there. come watch him whoop all of us.

and yes its fun as hell
hurts a little more to crash on the ashphalt, and hard to race in the grass/dirt with slicks lol

[quote=“KuntryQuestTSi,post:6,topic:37028"”]

thats not a goon, thats little 13 y/o emmersion. he is full factory KTM / redbull sposored. he shows up everyone there. come watch him whoop all of us.

and yes its fun as hell
hurts a little more to crash on the ashphalt, and hard to race in the grass/dirt with slicks lol

[/quote]

my bad, it just looked sloppy with his elbows down… yeah, i cant immagine how slick it must be especially in the grass!

That would be fun. Ive been wanting a supermoto for sometime. This makes me really wanna get one or I could throw tires on the CR but Id rather have a crf tarded out

Jesus why do you guys always announce this stuff last minute?

Once again I’m screwed and can’t attend :mad:

ha, well i posted it as soon as i got it lol.

do i hear supermoto kx65???