Bathroom exhaust fan?

I live in a third floor apartment. nowhere to air out my hockey equipment. I’ve been doing it on the large landing, but it sucks having stinky shit there all the time.

We have a small closet I could put my stuff in, but there is no window. There is however a small attic above us. I was thinking of putting an exhaust fan in there, but don’t really want to hardwire it in, as I don’t really want my landlord to find out I’m changing shit. also, I’m not much of an electrician. And I don’t have access to the circuit breakers to turn the electricity off (they’re in the basement, which is locked).

Are there any bathroom exhaust fans I could install that just plug into a wall outlet?

window fan.

just wire a plug to the pigtail coming off the fan and call it a day.

you don’t have basement strorage space in the building?

oh and if you laid it out in an open room and Febreezed it or used that spearmint odor killing spray it wouldnt be too bad

touche

Where wee you planing on venting the bathroom exhaust fan to then?

This is all you need to do. Buy a $3 extension chord. Cut the female end off… wire it into the fan. Plug the other end into the outlet and you are done.

yea i think thats what im going to do

btw you might consider buying odor absorbing stuff from Walmart and just locking it all in the closet. Winter house heat is probably best at drying your stuff out. Silica Gel will also asorb all the moisture and its cheap.

Im just thinking that if you try to blow air outside, then you have to replace that air somehow… like a open window elsewhere. In this weather that may not be the best idea. … just thinking aloud.

do you know how electronics work? + and -, wire to + and - of a wire that you cut up (from extension cord or something)

lol dont be sour

Aim fan at attic

well I could cut a 2’ x 2’ hole in the cieling for a window fan

or i could cut a 5" x 5" hole in the cieling for an exhaust fan

:bloated: