Bathroom / kitchen remodel

I am looking to replace my tub with a tiled shower and a glass door. Also looking to put granite countertops in the kitchen. Have cash, want to do this ASAP in the Buffalo area. Any leads?

Thanks

507-5714

Still looking for recommendations - I am looking to pay for all the materials and help with the build also. Just can’t do it myself. Please let me know!

PM 1QIKZ.

I’m unaware of his status with building permits in the city of Buffalo. I know they absolutely suck to obtain for someone who doesn’t usually do work there.

+1

+2 for Arrow Enterprises.

You don’t need a permit for any of this work

I made contact with him before I think about granite countertops but somehow we didn’t come through for the project.

I have a friend that does good work. His name is Joe 716-602-4550 call him up and see what he can do for you.

PM Luke_L - his future in-laws (my current in-laws) had their entire kitchen re-done about a year ago, and are having their master bath done now by a private contractor; prices were excellent, and the quality of the work was great. I say PM Luke as he’s over there all the time and can get the information easier than I can.

@LUKE_L!!!

Oh wait…I can get some information for you.

Wife swap?

^ LOL.

I do remember this. It was for the decorative concrete overlay countertops, I think for your parents home. I honestly don’t remember why I didn’t get back to you. Not usually my style and I apologize for the oversight. My bad.