Bathroom laws- One that I don't get

x291230. it’s a fuckin bathroom, if everyone had the common sense to use it properly we wouldn’t have any problems.

just wash your hands afterwards without cramming your fingers in your mouth if you can handle that. I know it’s hard to resist the taste of your fingers in the back of your throat, but try.

so im the only one who voted in the poll that hand flushes? you pussies.

I haven’t seen someone kickflush a urinal since middle school.

i’ll kick flush a shitter but not a urinal. I’d be afraid of slipping trying to kick that high.

I usualy hand flush but I dunno, the shitter kinda scares me… I use my hands for urinal.

I once kicked a urninal flusher back in elementary school and the piping broke, spraying water everywhere…ahhh good times. god how can i remember that far back

lol. for all the paranoid people…

wasn’t there a study somewhere that the ice machines at any given restaurant contained like 7432% more bacteria than the toilets?

I preflush when I go to a urinal that I havent seen flushed before I used it. No need if your standing in line for the pisser at a bills /sabres game because the dude in front of you always gives you that courtesy flush. I just dont want someone else piss getting on me.

Preflush if there’s already piss in the urinal. Move on if there’s shit in the toilet. Elbow flush the urinal. Kick flush the toilet.

HAHAHAHAHA… I Had something similar like that… Well not reallly I accidentally flooded the bathroom, when i was really young at school. I didn’t know what to do so I just went back to the classroom… lol. Talk about a guilty moment in class lol. I lied my ass off to get out of that one too…

i preflush with my hands.

who cares? i’m going to wash them afterwards.

i once heard of someone who takes a shit, wipes, flushes. then when the bowl is clean again, gets more TP, dips it in the new water, wipes his ass clean, then get more TP to dry it off, then flushes again. talk about OCD.

i give it 2 kicks

:word: