Bathroom laws- One that I don't get

We (men) all know the common public bathroom laws, so much that you knew them before someone told you. However, there has been one that stumped me for the longest time, and happens about half the time.

-Why do guys flush before they take a piss?

So, for those of you who do so, what’s the deal with having to flush the urinal before you do your thing? I mean, the last guy already did it for you. I’m thinkin, Hey, I was here before you. This isn’t a race, and if it was, I’m taking the cup buddy.

What gives?

the sound of water gets things flowing easier

A lot of pissers smell like shit, and a lot of people don’t flush…

is it really that hard to think of?

yea i geinerally only do it if the previous owner of urinal did not

I don’t think i flush before peeing… lots of times i’m too concerned with the urinal over flowing so the least amount of flushing the better

would also be my only reason to flush prior

Yes, becuase I’m a f’n numb nut. All pissers smell like shit, and flushing isn’t going to make it dissapear. I know alot of people don’t flush, here at work they do. And when I walk from a urinal I flushed and someone else walks up to it and flushes it again I know it’s not because there was leftover.

slow drip faucet in a trough wins everytime. I wanna put one in my house.

Pre flush is retarded. When a person is done pissing they flush the toilet. Therefore the last thing they came in contact with was their dick before they touched that handle. now your going to touch that handle and then grab your dick. I’m not a fan of that.

well in public bathrooms i use my feet to flush…not my hand just in case…someone pissed in his hand and then flushed…
it’s just me???

i hate touching the lever with my hand anyway… i rarely flush unless i can pull of a kick, since the bottom of my shoe is already gross from walking on the floors

Flushing coats the pisser with water, temporarily covering the pissy smell radiating off the cake/porcelain, also reduces pissback (where your piss hits the urinal at such a velocity where it sprays you back with some mist) when you piss into moving water vs dry porcelain.

^LOL at pissback

i like a fresh bowl

I should start flushing to reduce pissback Didn’t think of that.
If I can reach I use my feet to flush for the previously stated reasons…

Also. here’s one that gets UNDER USED
bathroom law 24 subsection b (Pooping and it’s smells)
The Courtesy flush
When Defecating in a public restroom please flush more than once, especially if the smell your fecal mater is producing creates a smell like a skunk crawling out of a dead woman’s vaj.
No one at my work does this and I sometimes must come back at a later time to take a leak.

werd. the world needs more courtesy flushes.

While we’re at it: Who here washes their hands BEFORE handling their dick?

+1 foot flusher, and no pre-flush. You should add a poll.

You guys are so damn paranoid about touching shit and washing your hands… wtf. Panzies.

Poll added just for fun. This is for urinals ONLY, not toilets. My ass cant kick that high, so I usually pop the flusher with the back of my hand or punch it, then wash em up.

kick that handle.

and i normally wouldn’t pre-flush.

i usually go out in the parking lot.

im serious. i really dont like public restrooms. and i know a member of this very board who’s girlfriend is terrified of them. MS!