I fail.

Stomach wasn’t feelin’ so hot.

Went to the stall, made some killer noises inside my stomach (large intestine to be more exact). Knew this was gonna be pretty noisy.

Courtesy flushed because guy was in stall number 3 (of 4) and I was in 1. It made no difference, my farts / sharts were louder than thunder claps in a tropical storm in Florida. I felt ashamed.

There was plenty more where that came from, I attempted a second courtesy flush with the same ill effect. This time it sounded more like I was holding it in, so it sort of made a beat with my releases… kinda like a slower reggaeton beat, just one measure.

Since flushing didn’t seem to help at all, I tried a camo-cough. Due to the nature of “coughing” I ended up expelling the poop out of my butt with about 4x as much force which also turned up the volume three fold, and it literally sounded like I was trying to cover my cough with my shit/shart/fart.

The guy in the other stall (whom I later found out was my co-worker, lulz) didn’t say a freakin’ thing!

I walked out, in shame, but at least no one knew it was me.

PS. It is a well known fact that stall 1 has the weakest and quietest flush out of all the stalls. Stall 4 sucks the fucking asscrack hairs out of your crack. Stall 1 is like, a level 1 white water rafting trip.

LOL.

Fucking WIN

HAHAHA well said!

LOL!!!..awesome

lead with this always, best pickup line ever

the mental images that have been put in my head shall never be forgotten. I will never thank you for this.

thread title change suggestion: I win.

At least it wasn’t another repost

Don’t be ashamed.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/austinsill/Everybody_poops.jpg

lol…

i dont hide shit literally. It also helps that we have these really loud exhaust fans that I kick on before i sit down for the dooty.

Haha, I hate those toilets that have to power to suck a small child down but in this case, you coulda used it…

I LOL’d

no, seriously. the cats are looking at me funny

Is it strange that I bring baby wipes into the bathroom with me?

One of those few times where lol really was lol.

This is a giant win

NO, not at all. I have a secret stash in our bathroom :slight_smile:

It might be time to adjust your diet…

I know when i eat hot dogs… I piss out my ass. not just a little bit … like a fucking gallon… it rocks! but messy :frowning:

Dood, my stomach is amazing. I poop on average 2.5 times a day. When I play basketball, it’s like, 3 times. I’m regular beyond fuck. I rarely piss out of my butt. It’s funny when I do though, and I piss while I’m pissing.

“YO DAWG, WE HEARD YOU LIKED TO PEE SO WE MADE YOU PEE OUT OF YOUR BUTT WHILE YOU WERE PEEING, SO YOU CAN PEE WHILE YOU PEE!!” /Body doing Xhibit impression

Almost as funny as your shaving thread.