Battery again?

So today I finally had time to try to start my quad and attempt to ride it.
I havent ridden the quad in a few months, mainly because of lack of time.

The battery was dead so I tried jumping it with a battery jumper box but it wouldnt do anything more than crank so I hooked up some jumper cables to my truck and after about 10 minutes it finally started.

After starting it I let it run in the yard for atleast 20 minutes and then I took it in the woods. I had to make a tight turn after turning around because there was a big tree across a trail and I let off the gas and stalled it. Then it wouldnt start, just click so I had my dad come with my truck and jump it (I pushed it out of the woods). It fired right up on the first crank and I rode it home.

When I got home I shut it off and tried starting it again- no luck, just clicking. Then I hooked up the jumper box again it fired right up and ran fine again.

Ive got it on a charger now. Could the battery really be shot again? Its less than a year old from Napa.

It could be a bad battery or whatever on the quad that charges it is broke

could be a bad battery or you could have a draw on the system do you have and accessories on it like a winch? also the generator could be shot. put a meter on it and check your voltage with the quad running.

No accessories at all (its a 2wd sport quad).

Everything was fine the last time I had it running (after the cdi box was replaced) but its been two months or so.

Ill check the voltage later if I get a chance. Currently its connected to a charger.

Bring it down to a Wal Mart with a TLE, they will deep cycle test it for you for free.

Either bad battery or the connection is loose somewhere, check if the terminals are tightly bolted.

napa batts are junk man . id get a yuasa from a bike shop or suttin man . more money but they hold up , also get a battery tender as it keeps the battery up without cookin it

I got the Napa one because it was all I could find that was in stock on a Saturday afternoon before a Sunday ride.

I know I need a battery tender but I keep forgetting to get one. I had it hooked up to my brother’s tonight.