Battery Light on,Buzzing sound by kick panel

I’m getting a weird buzzing sound coming from a white box above the fuse box. it has a bolt in the middle and bunch of wires up top, looks important. When i loosen the bolt, i couldnt remove the box. Its like its stuck there, the bolt in the middle spins loosely, the box moves back and forth. Anyways, I started it with the box unbolted (single bolt in the middle) and none of the dash lights worked, After that it didnt idle, just died. Anys, i tightened that bolt and the stupid battery light and buzzing sound is still going on when the cars on. I replaced my altenator like 2 weeks ago. Is my battery going to die or is this box just making my Dash go retarded??

Thanks in advance.

Alright people, i beat that white box senseless with my ratchet and the buzzing sound went away, the Battery light turned off and the car idled better. Im guessing ther are some wires contacting and the buzzing must be sparks flying around in there.

is it a zenki?

i have the same issue

ive read it has to do with the bulb check relay… i havent cared about it enough to do something about it yet

if i find anything ill let you know

Its an S13 coupe with a digital cluster. I’m suspecting that some wires are contacting in the white box. Because when i hit it over and over, it stopped and everything went back to normal. I’ll look into it on the weekend.

sohc or dohc

DOHC