Battling it out in a Warzone

The 1 and only.

djkrytalfx. sooo much bondo on that car. good luck

Just posting some pictures on my 240sx coupe with a Silvia conversion.
Fender
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs147.snc1/5454_1202876949932_1168855744_618795_3405374_s.jpg

Before and After
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs127.snc1/5454_1202877109936_1168855744_618799_3480802_n.jpg

Don’t pay attention at the tires btw

in 2 months all you did was one fender?!? Ouch…

Tee-to-the-hee, naw mean?

Not really in 2 months i didn’t have the tools and i saved up more money so hopfully next week after a wedding i’ll finish it

Cars and lack of tools do NOT work together. Either stop screwing around and get some tools before you do anything, or sell it and buy a Geo Metro…

The amount of money you’re going to need to put in for decent tools and paint will be astounding… And avoid PA tools as well, at the very least, invest in some decent Mastercraft or Craftsman tools.

PS. buy my 5 speed parts

you guys are douches…

yeah it takes time to get a nice full toolkit, 10 years and I still buy tools to add to the box…

but in the mean time I borrowed and received instruction while slowly repairing mine…

everybody starts somewhere, hype car, hitter car, pure beater, average car…

for the haters… posted any pics lately?

i’ll post more pictures in 2week on the progress

I don’t know if anyone cares anymore…

Show me when its painted, I still care. Fobs a dick.

Umm…i think i have done quite a bit since i bought my 240 about 2 months ago… my camera is in europe with my girlfriend but i have done, Big brakes, coilovers, wheels, got my fenders rolled, replaced master clutch cyl. new oem calipers rotors and pads in the rear, picking up a new hatch to replace my rotted one tonight…etc. And i have pics posted in various areas aswell so i dont know what your talking about.

In the OP’s defense, obviously he doesn’t have as much time or money as you. If he did, I’m sure he would’ve done all that by now. Maybe he has other hobbies too unlike most of us here. The car takes up all our money so we can’t have any other hobbies.

i.e. Yuri :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair enough, but in my own defense i don’t really have a whole lot of time or money either, i just tend to budget well. I work an average of 12 hours a day Monday - Friday, and i don’t live at home so i have all the fun bills to pay so its not like all my money goes to my car. I just figured an update should have been posted at a later date with more accomplished. Good luck with your re-build. I worked in a body shop for a couple years so if you need any advice or run into a stump post up.

thanks Jeff will do. and it’s hard for me to get money since i got no job this summer.

^^ It’s all about the hustle =P

^^ LOL

No matter how long it takes, just do it. Eventually, the car will reach the stage where people start to admire it. In the mean time, make it happen, I personally know what it’s like to rebuild a car with no job. >.<

^^ Thanks