BBQ / Football / Bon Fire

:rofl:

hardly the description.

2 car accidents and tons of tequilla

Weren’t the accidents B4 the party though?
:doh:

yes. which caused the mass tequilla consumption

precisely

http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=36024&g2_page=2

:puke: in a cup? :rofl:

which mad mex was it guys? i work at the one on mcknight. seriously, come in, ill hook all you guys up:D

this was the mad mex in robinson… and whats the deal with said hook up?

No more Mex…

We had puking poeple
Peeing in the pants people
Ripping clothes off people…

it depends on what you want. if your only drinking, i can’t do much there. if your eating, i can hook that up no problem.

eating and drinking

ripping off clothes? i thought that was only in the BBQ.

we would be doing mass consumption of eating and drinking!

send me a p.m. let me know ballpark how many people, and i can get something together for you. if that doesn’t work out for you, i also work at the best western in greentree, and i can get a party room for around $75 there.

that + keg = win

who pee’d there pants?

I mustn’t have shook enough times… lol

ahhh i rember that now:bowrofl: :bowrofl: , i was one of the ones who spotted it, wow cant belive i forgot that hahahaha, then the famouse line

“Hey, Do u drift?”

i was trying to minimize the collateral damages… :smiley:

I had two or three decent import beers of astronomical alcohol level, then Chad and I ordered pitchers of margaritas… and put straws in them.

and that was Chicko’s glass I puked in, while Chad pissed himself a little bit.

I walked out of the restaurant to take a nap, and i was frustrated as hell because i couldn’t find my bright red car in a half-empty parking lot.

good times.

im with his idea

Last time I had the 20/20 I repeatedly gutted my stomach lining…no thanks! :smiley: