Be jealous of my sweet moped.

yea thats it right there just instead of yellow its orange like I said. What do these things sell for? Cant be much Im assuming??

Depends. A lot of folks are buying Mopeds now. If you sell it to someone knowledgable about Mopeds, not much, because they know they can find one not running for $50 or free and get it running in less than a day. But college kids and other folks just wanting cheap transportation would probably pay $300-$400 if it’s running well with low mileage and you have paperwork on it (transferable registration). Toss it up on Craigslist with a $400 price tag and see what happens. Someone will low ball you to $300 which is a fair price for that. Check the tank for rust too…

The Pinto is basically a Puch with a different tank, and you should advertise it as such (because Puch is the collectible one for some reason…)

Of if you want to deal with Ebay…

wow, that place sux. i think i have something in the works…

wait… people actually ride these things?

interesting, thanks for the info :tup: Now I should try and get that transferable reg. Dont think he got it with the bike but still can probably get it.

↑ You have one for sale? I would buy it so I can jump curbs and shit on it. How much?