beagle training

meow I just have 1

One thing I will agree with you on…

The beagles are 3 Now…
and beagles Definatley do not suck… just stick with your pussy thats all u can handle!

The tension thing works, i’m telling you.

Haha…I have a nympho for a girlfriend now…

It’s great :blue:

lol. i cant believe im the first one to say nudes?

tried it a couple nights ago. it does, he kept wanting to sniff out this one rabbit and pulling. so I shortened the leash and stopped walking. he looked up with me and told him to heel and he listened quite well

:ugh2:

If all your Trying to do is get him to walk on a leash, get your self a " Delmar Smith Wonder Lead". It works wonders. My black lab, and yes labs are very easy to train, would drag you through the yard. Normally chasing stray cats. (Almost felt bad correcting him for that), about three evening, 20 minutes each evening, and he only pulls slight once in while now. It is so nice that my 72 year old dad can walk him with no issues at all. I bought mine at Cabelea’s I think it was around $15-18. It is the best money you will ever spend.

It is a hard coated rope, that when properly installed and used, replaces your leash, and when you give a slight up wards pop or jerk, it gives the dog a pull on the scruff of the neck. Much like the mother would do when a pup would be misbehaving. Since dogs are a pack animal, this scuff pulling technique works very well, or at least that is what I taught at the last outdoor show by the dog training experts.

Some people also claim that this action can be repeated with a normal choke collar, but it will need to be properly sized, and only about 1 out of 25 dogs have a proper sized choker. Again according to the dog guy at the outdoor show.