beaver run???

Anyone end up going. I saw whitey. What did you all think?

Me and Brad were up there for about an hour or so and it got boring so we left.

I was there with Whitey. We had a good time, definitly worth while. :cool: Once the cloud cover broke and the sun came out, it was a great day for the event. Unfortunatly we missed the bike drifting competition… I was interested in seeing how that works, I might’ve found a new way to ride my BMX bike. :smiley:

Some of the drivers had the drifting skill down pretty well and managed to put on a good show on such a tight course. I was quite surpised to see the Volvo doing as well as it was on the course, even better than the endless scores of turbo 240’s. :bigthumb:

Brief summary of my thoughts/opinions:
-Well organized
-Never seen so many SR20DET swap in one place… wanna talk about a bandwagon
-Good show, but not worth 15$ a person … 10$ maybe
-Needed some stands for people to sit, standing in the mud for 4 hours got old
-Nissan 240sx’s definitly seem to be the most succesful platform for a drift car
-Should’ve worn sunscreen, I got sunburned in 4 hours :hs:

^add

-Never seen so many STi’s in one place ever before…too bad they were all in hte parking lot and none of those pussies did awd drift:tounge: j/k

Originally posted by Craig King
/
-Never seen so many SR20DET swap in one place… wanna talk about a bandwagon

werd. anyone that would get a 240 and do a SR20 swap now is just a bandwagon homo…

:rofl:

the datsun 260z with the RB26DETT swap=teh baddest

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
the datsun 260z with the RB26DETT swap=teh baddest

:agreed: The fact they swapped a Skyline motored outweighed the queerness factor of them painting it with pink/purple. :rofl:

a couple pics of the 260z

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=5e3e3ce9-2580-6e10-640a-6a886a3a7705&size=

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=231760cd-762e-4e3e-1e40-169d70b15495&size=

that 260z with the skyline swap was crazy.

anyone see that sweet 15th anniv edition black supra?

There were so many STis.

Anyone see us roll in with the White Wings west Jetta or the blue Dakota?

lol I got sunburned pretty bad too

That one red 240 with the HKS BOV was pretty loud.

Those 2 Silvias were awsome too. The falken got kicked out the one time…

That Supra is nothing to shake a stick at… the owner has upgraded 99% of that car.

Originally posted by EclipseGSX97

anyone see that sweet 15th anniv edition black supra?

yea the dude that owns that thing def. has a small weiner.

Originally posted by UDARMY
yea the dude that owns that thing def. has a small weiner.

Do you know John? He also has a '98 turbo M3… ? :dunno:

Originally posted by Craig King
That Supra is nothing to shake a stick at… the owner has upgraded 99% of that car.

I would say so…a friend of mine, unfortunately, ran into it on the Turnpike on the way over to BeaveRun…My friend was driving a 2003 M3 which is not THAT slow of a car (333HP, 0-100 in 11 sec). He said they were driving side by side at around a 100mph…and my friend floored it and thought he had a good jump. The guy in the Supra waited like 5 seconds and then took off. My friend said he was going 130-140 (while still accelerating) and the Supra blew by him…said it had to be going at least 30-40 mph more than him…

We both talked to owner…he said he was only running a single turbo with 14 psi of boost which gave him 430 rwhp…he also has a 150 shot of NOS to help with the turbo lag.

In case you didn’t see the pics from this thread:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4296&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

yeah, I saw him on the highway yesterday as well.

UD- i was there, i saw whitey and craig…but i didnt recognize anyone else. I saw jeff wells’ Yellow Evo there. And i saw some dude walking around with a pittspeed hoody. I was there in the white 240 with gold Rays engineering gram lite wheels and a carbon hood. I wish i would have had my LSD in i would have liked to try it out around the track. :frowning:

If only he could get it tuned properly… :frowning:

That same setup he has got SW a high 9 second timeslip :hs: