Because drift car!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=218357094877944&set=a.162028123844175.29715.162019937178327&type=1

that is awsome

^posers

^real deal :number1 !

first one is pretty freakin sweet

Both would be a pain because you wouldn’t be able to mount the tire rack back on after some tandem hits or wall taps.

I could build one based off the rear 5mph impact support bolting points on the frame for you turd buglers if you really wanted.

It would be simple as hell. 2 plates I weld the tire/bumper carrier to, 4 bolts later it all comes off, and you bolt the bumper back on and go shred tires.

EDIT. actually I am serious, I will do the first one for beer money if you buy materials. I might make the plates and a Jig for the popluar drift cars and reproduce them to sell later on.

I IS SERIOUS. if someone wants to play along, PM me.

Removing the bumper is too much work, plus where are you going to put the bumper when you are loaded up with tires? Not to mention, what happens when you tweak your rear bumper drifting?

Also, one of our guys removed the license plate and welded a 2" hitch receiver and made a “T” shaped wheel holder that mounted to the hitch and it worked pretty damn good. I’d rather put a small hitch on my car and tow a trailer :lol

That looks sick but I would be scared for that fartcan to blow out enough hot exhaust gas to melt the strap away and have 4 wheels/tires and a bumper bolting down the freeway doing 70mph in your rearview mirror even though that would be unlikely :lol

Yeah i dunno how that bumper comes on and off so yeah i guess its a paint. The bumper could just be mounted to the rack too.

I like the flip down LIC plate and weld on a section of receiver hitch stock to the car and pin the contraption on it.

Or get a legit bolt on hitch and work off that.

I can get a section of receiver stock for $10 and put it anywhere. then make a rack after that.

I just put the extra wheels in the bed of my truck as I tow my trailer queen to events rofl