Beckington VS. ugososlow

The stars and planets finally aligned and we got two good runs in. The pre-run inspection of my trunk and engine compartment turned up no evidence of modifications. :snky: The 'Vette held about 3/4 car lead on the first run. Second run Beck brake boosted and jumped out to about a car-length lead. I was able to get that back and again put a half car lead on the Civic. If this was a horse race it would have been a “PHOTO FINISH”. These cars are VERY close. The second run turned into a race of balls, or stupidity. I wasn’t pulling away, and Beck wasn’t gaining. So neither of us wanted to let off. We both stayed in the throttle way too long waiting for something to change, it didn’t. Beck said his speedo was past the numbers. I wasn’t about to look down at mine 'cuz I was getting that light feeling you get at stupid speeds. Definately as far north as my car has been in 3 years. Sorry no good vids, it just shows tailights. We need a helicopter camera.

Quote Beck: “We should’t have to run to 180 MPH to find out who is faster”

awesome run guys!

lols

the only thing that could make this better is

“we blew by a cop going 180”

:tup:

holy shit.

i look down at my speedo the second run.

Bottomed the fuck out, and wrapping itself back around towards 0. :eek:

Honestly. Whoever does the next most minimal mod…will win. Its that close. :lol:

FUCK.

sounds like some good runs fellas. :tup:

I’d be afraid to wrap the speedo back to zero in a Civic…even if Michael Schumacher was driving.

sounds like sick runs i wish i could have seen it

at 0 a civic resets itself and double vtek kicks in

:lol:

correction.

back at 0 for a civic.

is like 88 mpg for a delorean.

i did it once. became 11 again, and banged all the 8th graders.

awesome runs guys…wish it was on vid!