Bee*r

has anyone ever heard of a bee*r rev limiter having three wires looped out the side instead of just two?? ive been thinking of getting one but hear some bad stories from them, has anyone had a problem with them ?

lol, why so many bee*R limiter questions latly. i have one on a sr, people say they pop rocker arms, imo i beat the shit out of the car with the revlimiter on its hardest setting…
anyways the 3 loop wire one i belive is only for honda also. i have that limiter, but you can also get the one with the 2 wire 4cylinder/6 cylinder and rotary is what the wires are for.

the limiter kicks ass tho.

www.rhdjapan.com has em if you wanna buy online.

WARNING!!

※から吹かしや一般道による使用は、危険な爆音(爆発音)により、近隣の方に
事件や事故と思われ通報される恐れがありますので、取付けしないで下さい。
Warning, revving the engine on normal roads may cause people think there has been an accident.
They may also call the police!!!

could never be put any better, also this rev limiter works very well when someone is riding your ass.

i love my bee*R
[y]IctMl9xMGKU[/y]

^ Me likey.

But I’ve got a question. Other then drifting, is there any actual reason to HAVE a rev limiter?

(Im not talking about street useage, I know its probably fun to shoot flames at your friends haha).

I understand the purpose of it’s cause and such, but would it be an advantage to run one if say, a person mainly used their car for circuit?

If I’m not mistaken, it also has some sort of “Launch Control” feature. If you pull the e-brake up, you can make it limit you to a certain RPM for launching purposes, then when you release the e-brake, the normal limiter is back in place. Other than that, i dont think there is an advantage in Circuit…

the bee*R does have a launch control, its tno tthe fanciest thing i have seen. i used it before and was able to build 5psi before launching. as for circut i see no real reason to have this.
truthfully there is no real reason to buy these unless you want to hear big pops and shoot flames. The only reason i had bought one is because for some odd reason my sr had no rev limit.

Ah, I gotcha.
And yea, I knew about the launch control.

actually the main reason for using a ignition cut rev limiter other then a stock rev limiter which cuts fuel instead of ignition when it hits rev limit its leans out when fuel is cut but when ignition is cut its doesnt lean out hence fire balls… and we all know leaning out isnt know good … also it doesnt really have a launch control because you can hook it up to you e brake which if for control rpm when using e brake to engage drift

^ True, true. Never thought about that benifit.

he way in which it works differs from the factory rev limiter in that it is an ignition cut, as opposed to a fuel cut. The reason for this is because if an engine (particularly turbocharged) regularly hits a fuel-cut rev limit (such as in high performance driving, or particularly drifting) engine damage can arise due to the lean condition produced when the original ECU shuts off the fuel pump. The BEER rev-limiter allows fuel to pass into the engine still, limiting engine speed by disabling the ignition signal. The BeeR rev limiter is fully adjustable in 500rpm increments, for safety reasons allowing only a lower rev-limit to be configured than standard. If you have spent a lot of money tuning your engine, or are running at high RPM’s for extended periods of time, it could be recommended to run a lower rev-limit to prolong engine life. Both Formula 1 and JGTC cars use ignition cutting rev limiters, so it is a fully race proven concept…

this is a quote from another website

tofu bang bang

if you have a high performance engine you will probably have some kind of ecu that will probably already have ignition cut. power fc, vipec ect.

trust me, bee*R is for shooting fireballs and loud noises only lol

that is also very true but for people like me that just get there ecu re flashed and dont have that kind of money for a daily driver/track car ill stay with my bee r and plus it scares panties off girls

lol so true. my car backfires by itself sometimes (running really rich ATM). one time i was driving by a bus stop, and it decided to give off a nice BANG +flame all i heard was a girl shreik as i drove by.

lol, classic.

Reminds me of the time when i was riding with in my buddies CA’d s13.

We were exiting the UTM campus (where the gym and fitness place is), just

driving casualy, about 5-10kms, slowly going by a group of cross country

ladies and a dude riding a bike.

His turbo built some boost, and he let off the gas, so naturally his blow off

valve hissed and I LOL’d so hard because all of the girls screamed, and the

guy riding his bike got scared and fell off. I kid you not.

One of the funniest things I have EVER seen in my life.

If anyone has a bee*r rev limiter, plz plz, i beg you plz drive by a bus stop full

of people one day with a video camera and record their reactions. haha.

It will be like that dude that swapped his stock horn with one from a freight

train. fucking pricless.

Keez, DOOO ITTT:D!

alright i have some wiring questions for the bee r … when wiring the four wire’s do i Y them in or like just cancel out the others… for example for the green wire do i twist both greens together and then connect it to the green on the ecu or green wire from bee r to ecu and leave the other green wire hanging

non sense?

and o ya i bought a 3 wire one juss got it today … this one will work on my sr? juss cut the grey one right