bee*R Rev Limiters

Hey i got in contact with a dealer online, i can get bee*R rev limiters to my house for CAD 245.01 thats just if i ship one, from rhdjapan, the cheapest place i have seen these.

so if i get quite a few, then we are all saving a few bucks on shipping.

here is the scooop on the limiter

BRAND NEW Rev Limitter by BEE-R for a virtually any 4-cylinder, 6-cylinder and Rotary Engine equipped vehicles. The item is designed to prevent over revving by cutting ignition and thus producing an open flame Rat the exhaust. Please note that the flame will not be produced with vehicles still using the OEM catalytic and those using a silencer at the tip of your aftermarket muffler. Full instructions on installation, disclaimer along with videos are available on BEE-R `s website at (http://www.bee-r.com/english/revlimitter/inde.htm).
The 3 dial knobs on the head unit will do the following adjustments:

RED KNOB REV 1:
This will set the Rev Limiter
16 adjustment from 0~F. 0=2500rpm with an increase in 500rpm for each additional turn in the knob.
WHITE KNOB REV 2:

The signal for this knob is set while the E-BRAKE is engaged.

GAIN KNOB:
This knob will increase or decrease the impact of the flame/sound from the exhaust. With the setting as zero the item will be turned off and will increase as the knob dial is set.
This is a great unit to stand out at the weekend meets, drag strip, drift competitions or car shows!!

Every unit set will come with new connectors, a BEE-R sticker and full color pamphlet on the Rev Limiter. We will also be more than happy to send the manual with translation of the necessary areas.

from bee*R these things cost 24,800 Japanese yen = 231.174802 Canadian dollarsand they have NONE in stock for nissan

also i have seen this thing posted used on NICO club for 250.00 plus shipping from new hamphere.
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/281313

quoted from BeeR website after some translation lol*

REBURIMITTA What is it? 設定回転数で点火をカットする装置。 Rotate set to cut the number of ignition device.
燃料カットでは無い為、燃料に火が付いて炎を発生したり、爆音を発したりする。 Not a cut for fuel and fuel to the flames with a fire occurred, and the roar of the script.

なぜ点火カットか? Why ignition cut?
高回転時に燃料カットが標準で機能しているが燃料をカットする事は、エンジンに強いダメージを与える事になる。 High turnover cut fuel standard when it is functioning to cut fuel it is the matter of damage to the engine to be strong.
特にターボ車は、 燃料が希薄になるとピストンの『棚落ち』が発生してエンジンブローにつながる。 Especially turbo cars, and fuel to dilute the piston dropout occurs, the engine and lead to blow.
最近のF1やGTレースカーは、点火カットを使用している。 GT recent F1 race car and the ignition using cut.
NEWS NEWS
HOME HOME
定価 24800円(税抜き) Fixed price 24,800 yen (tax excluded)
一部特注販売が御座います Some are selling bespoke御座います

Videos for the non belivers and people who want to know whats up

let the list start

$100.00 deposit lets get it on!

this shit is sick

here’s one on Tezuka’s BNR32

another one

ill get one

but only if more people get one

so i can save on shipping lol

I already got one a while back for $233 CAD to my door. Didn’t have to pay anything extra. How much did you say the price would be if more people were to buy this? Oh yeah, it was brand new from Rhd japan too.

i can’t see the instructions… is this thing a pain to wire?
if i could get some detail on this i mite be able to make it. and if i can’t then il buy it from this gb :stuck_out_tongue:

damn ive been thinking about getting one of these for years!!!

does anyone know how difficult it is to wire up?

Put me down for one!

yeaa fuck it, put me down for one too!!!

how long will i have to wait to get it though?

why does this remind me of initial d, LOL.
Sounds sick tho.

Lovvin it! Just curious on the wiring schematic and what language its in? Id be down after some more lights spread on the subject

Also does this a good limiter for the motor…? im not looking to risk damaging the motor…seing that rpm needle jumping violently scares me but im thinking that has to do with the unit throwing the ECU off and that the rpms arnt actually changing so suddenly…Hmm…

its better for your engine than the stock limiter hahaha, also yes the tach bounces violently cause it’s shutting the ign off which the stock guage reads from hence no rpm

What he is saying here, is that factory systems use fuel cut as a limiter, which is bad for a turbo motor due to leaning out, essentially, therefore weakening it. He then goes on to say how the pistons will fall out of the engine.

So yeah, it will be safer than the factory system (if that is how nissan’s limiters work).

put me down for one . when would these be arriving??

useful link for wiring and setup - http://www.driftworks.com/resources/bee-r-rev-limiter-fitting,16.html

i think im going to have to get one of these.

ok so list is this then , correct me if im wrong

1.PureEuroM3
2.sideways14
3.schwiin_27
4.born2beaskyline

as of five people i can buy it now. people either got to speak up. or not get one.

im setting up my emt tomorow. ill pm you guys the details.

http://www.driftworks.com/resources/bee-r-rev-limiter-fitting,16.html

Pictured instructions, google is your friend.

im also not making any money off of this, its just simple to deliver to one house and get people to pick them up.
as stated before. if i can get 100.00 deposit ill order them.
thanks for the interest you guys.

“There has been potential problems reported with Power FC users. The earth wiring may need to be reviewed for in some cases”
Bahhh thats me… ah well no biggy, i think il get one… il post tonight if im on the list

whens the deadline?

im hoping to have these parts ordered for Feb. 29th.
now i gotto go set up my emt.

so whats the main point of this thing? For “launching” purposes?

and it also limits your car alot better then the stock ecu cut off…as heatw said…
this limiter cuts ignition instead of your stock ecu limiter that cuts fuel. lean=bad at high rpm for long periods of time. and yes its pretty much like a two step
im also sure it works also as a anti-lag and will spool your turbo. maybe BAS can correct me on that but its what i have been told.

and common…shooting huge flames?? how can you not want it.