probably one of the best vids i have seen

watch part 3:15
sucks the gay music but w/e

youtu.be/kQs5iRm9Ifk

also i duno if i posted this already but i am gettin this

youtu.be/49UD3xh5Z5I

hehehehe. nice. we can have a flame off. :wink: i bought a 2-step rev limiter back when i first got the car but unfortunately had to sell it even before i put it on the car. i am getting another one by summer though. :smiley:

aaaah anti-lag the new altezza

What is that exactally that makes the car bang like that …i want it too…crazy loud banging would be awsome.

Bee*R rev limiter. Stock unit cuts out fuel = dangerous at high RPM. This unit cuts out spark, creating a timed misfire, and is much safer when redlining. It is adjustable for what RPM you would like it to cut the spark at on one cylinder, so that it can’t go past that RPM.

Also I’ve recently learned about a feature it has; flat-shifting. Good for drag starts or burnouts or w/e of the such. It allows you to set a temporary maximum RPM and holds it there, until you release it somehow.

i get banging like that some times … minus the flame due to restrictions in my catback .

Hmm ide actally like to look into one of these i was thinking about doing an ignition system to lower the revlimiter…how come its not safe at a high RPM? any idea of the cost on one ?

Seen them lately for like $150-$200.

They are pretty rare.

At high RPM if you cu the fuel like the stock rev limiter does, you’r gonna run completely lean in that cylinder and blow the motor,or sieze it.

its not just the beer that does that. there are other options. however they are one of the most common. that other feature you mentioned is the main reason why i bought mine before. i planned to make the car for drag/grip applications. for drag i need an anti-lag system that will spool my turbos while im about to launch. what it does is its attached to your ebrake. while your ebrake is enganged it will switch to mode 2. beer has three knobs. first is for setting rpms in mode 1/normal driving, second is for setting rpms in mode2/ ebrake engaged, third is for setting how much fuel it dumps. only bad thing about it is that after using it for a long period of time. it will eventually create excess carbon deposits in your engine. more than you would normally get without the revlimiter hooked up.

i can get one if you want. pm me and we can talk about it. stock one isnt safe at high rpms isnt because it cuts fuel. ever tried redlining a car when your near empty? :wink: bee*r is safer because instead of cutting fuel it cuts the spark so it just dumps fuel. much safer for high rpms but not that good for your engine over time.

^hmmmmm. that would actually be pretty handy. theres going to be a few drawbacks. in terms of rev matching if you set it too low when your on the track. but it will be more economical and convenient.

if u guys want flames, just kick out the cat and fit a testpipe…
worked on mine

i have no cat, and i do shoot flames, but i wanna be in full control of the redline.

i was talking to a dealer the other day, and i may be able to get some good prices on this if anyone is interested in a group buy?

I might be…