Been a little while..

So its been awhile since I’ve posted on here. Actually this is the first time since the site has been updated. Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone why I haven’t been posting.

Some of you know that I opened my own business, Advanced Tek Solutions. We service and maintain all computers, servers, etc. We also do Network Engineering and Offsite data backups. WELL, about 2 months ago we were bringing in shit, finding a job here and there, not much happening. Then about a month ago we land 3 major accounts. We went from working out of our basements to a 1700 sq/ft office, from a few hundred a month to $45,000 a month, and all this at a cost of about 90 hours a week plus some. To top that off we are in negotiations with 2 more major accounts.

To be honest its overwhelming but it will pay off in the future. Anyway I wanted to share that with you guys. Not that im bragging, ok, maybe a little bit of bragging, but I am just crazy excited and felt like sharing…

Awsome man!

Congradulations! Need any help?

Actually we may be hiring in the next month or so, send resumes to tksinfo@advancedtks.com

wow congrats man ! Hard works always pays off:up

I will probably be sending you mine in the near future

I’m in the wrong business.

good for you now go buy some good tires for the vette so ya dont hit drew

On a serious note, congratulations!

Any new business that is experiencing growth in this economy is doing something right!

Congrats. Take all the work you can.

Def.

Question though. Why does eveyone have a signature with the BMW?

:rofl

itis i

obidriftkanobi

You wanted a C5, why can’t I want a BMW with gay stripes?

last i knew ya didnt have mantitties ,or liked buttsecks:shifty

lol.

Congrats man.

If you ever need help for a particularly big project (in the evenings - migrations for example), let me know. I’d be down for some extra $$$ on the side (I work from 8:30-4:30).

do u need any muscle? i can be of azzistance?

We have hired someone for the time being on the repair side of things but we are still growing so we may be hiring someone else in the next few months.

My partner is starting to get things together in order to incorporate server administration and hosted solutions, so eventually he will be putting a team together for that. We will most def. be working with Linux and Unix applications so anyone that has a good amount of experience in those fields will be who we want. We estimate our server venue to be fully operational by September so it will be awhile before we are hiring for that position but just throwing it out there.

congrats man good job

congrats, man. good for you :slight_smile: