Beer in the Shower?

Dear Jam,
Thank you for giving us all many simple pleasures in life, some of which include:

-scream vomiting
-fuzzy beard hugs
-vacuum cleaner wake-up videos
-chalkboard bmw hoods
-Beer in the mother-fucking-shower.

this list should grow…

I’m not sure I ever have, but it’s a pretty good idea.

And to all who voted for ‘too busy jerking off in the shower’, don’t you find it uncomfortable doing it standing up?

yo idk bout beer but jack d fuct my dayup

So, how exactly do you stop the soap spray from entering the bottle when you rinse your hair and body off? I dunno about you, but when I’m done in the shower, the whole place is wet as hell from all of the rinsing and the water splashes everywhere…

Beer+Soap = You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.

you sir, have obviously never had a beer in the shower. you figure it out. its good. trust me.

Beer in the shower started off my drunken escapade last night. And it’ll do it again tonight. :tup:

Nothing like a nice cold beer in the shower. I’m all about it.

Guinness and mild duds while surfing nyspped ftw!

damn

Just had a nice Coors Light (only thing in my fridge) in the shower before heading down to the Taste of Buffalo. :tup:

thats the only thing youll get a full serving of all day…its $12 a bite from here on out

no joke. some of the food was real good but everything was way overpriced.

Eh its aight. I’d much rather have a nice cold one while floating in my pool though.

And I have to add: for anyone who dabbles every now and then with some hoopty drugs, take a shower while rolling. You might want to shower somewhere that you won’t have to pay for water though. Gurantee you’ll be in there dancing for at least an hour.

uhmm, even hellboy is a fan of beer in the shower. He was representing in the new movie hellboy 2.lol when i saw that i thought of this thread.

Ok, so long day at autocross and was hot as fuck… picked up some brewha on the way home and popped my beer in the shower cherry. wow, you aren’t kidding, that is pretty awesome.

I guess I’m a convert now.

Outdoor showers at the beach, with a beer.

I’ll have to try the home edition and see if it compares

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

one of lifes simple pleasures…

:tup:

i do this all the time. fantastic.

i have def done it before… <3