Beer in the Shower?

ahhhhhhhhh. but i have legitimately showered in beer exclusively… have you?

I first tried it with red stripe. Highly recommended… I found that the corner at the top edge of my shower holds 12oz bottles perfectly. like it was made for it or something.

I drank merlot in the shower tonight. it wasn’t that great…

i wouldnt deviate from beer. If you want something new, try a different kind of beer.

ya, i was already drinking it and wanted to take a shower so i figured why not

Meh, there are better beverages, drinkably, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to drink gin in the shower someday.

well played…

Agreed. Maybe a nice porter perhaps. MMMMMM

HAHA I really do not see these statements not being funny anytime soon.

i have enjoyed many kinds of beer in the shower. everything from the basic labatts to a nice sierra nevada, just for example. but i am a big fan of the craft brews and most have been at one time had in the shower

I can guarantee that before I go out tonight, I will be enjoying a beer in the shower.

one word. alcoholics. if you need a beer in the shower you got problems

Real men drink beer in the shower…you pansy.

I’m an enthusiast.

real men either party or go to a bar to have a beer. not stand in the shower by them self and have one. true sign of an alcoholic.

edit: or sit down to watch a sporting event.

you just need to give it a shot.

:word: can’t knock it till you try it

Maybe he only has a bathtub and no shower and is therefore jealous because beer in the tub isn’t as good.

ill stick to the occasional drinking for parties, sports, and bars. but thank you.

if you think one beer in the shower will make you lose control, its probably better not to put yourself in that situation, I understand. Not everyone has self control. :tup:

What if you shower at bars?

golden shower?