Beer Review: Saranac Caramel Porter

So Monday I am at Brew Pub having some food before I go back to work and I decided to get a beverage. I look at the beer listing and see this, “Saranac Caramel Porter”. I give it a whirl. What a pleasant surprise. This beer has a hint of caramel taste to it (not sweet). It’s smooth like butter with very little aftertaste.
9/10 in my book!

me and my room mate are obsessed with it. saranac completely sold out of it around christmas for the winter variety packs. so you couldn’t buy it by the case for months. then he found it at consumer’s last week. he bought a 12-pack. it was the best day ever.

EDIT: me and your room mate also really enjoy it.

Hmm… tempting I’ll have to look into this normally I hate beer.

wrong forum asshat

Fuck you, Nazi Moderator… Now you are not going to get a free one from me tonight.

TRUTH.

that shit is delish.

Would have been funnier if you said,

“that ish is delish.”

Man i want some beer now…

i <3 teh b33r

anyone wanna go sample some brews tonight?

brew pub, or i have a 3/4 empty draft card for pizza plant

speaking of which… lunch time

HOLY CRAP!

That’s so wierd that this was posted. I had a Saranac Caramel Porter for the first time this past Sunday. It was delish!!! I couldn’t stop raving about it.

Then we went to the parade and I downed so much Guiness it was just silly.

off topic, peroni=greatest beer ever

brew pub is cool but Alternative brews on sheridan is the shitt for odd and hard to find stuff.

Where the fuck were you tonight Zer0daze… You fuckface. Anyway, Brew Pub is out of Caramel Porter… What a goddamn let down…

had a few too many for happy hour and passed out
lol

:tdown:

still 5 left in the fridge and there staying there until next weekends pregame and ill give um to friends

for some reason sweet and beer doesnt belong together to me, subtle maybe but this was just out of place.

(another off topic) bought some carlsberg elephant import, turned out to be an extremely smooth all around awesome taste.

alcohol bourgeois

SMOOTH OH SOPHISTICATED

for all the same intent, just drink something you can stand

ah god. i despise these threads.

And that’s why i post in them, to answer the Next question :wink:

fixed

hah :word:

Damn sounds good Matt, I will have to give it a shot. I’ve really been struggling to find an alcoholic beverage that i can enjoy in large amounts. :gotme: Maybe this is the winner :fingerscrossed:

where can i buy this… like a store??? i looked today… no avail