before and after gsr rims

i got these gsr rims from underboosted on here and they looked like ass so here are a couple of pics…first on is after scuffing 1 of them up and the other is after coat number 1…let me know what you think…might scratch the gloss black and go gunmeatal…

still see come of the curbage through the paint. Did you sand it at all?

you should have filled in the curb rash and sanded it smooth before paint.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?p=248380#post248380

after bead blasting/prep/coat i’d be willing to bet you won’t notice anything

was never a fan of the flat 5’s.

did you use rim paint? or is that just normal spay can paint? Not a fan of the color … sorrryyyy

yah i sanded it but it was pretty bad and i didnt want to sand it too much…its not that noticable in person…

yeah i was thinking about filling it with some kind of apoxy or somthing and painting… i dont know if im going to keep them black or not but i just wanted to see how they would turn out…i think im giong to go with gunmetal…just got to find out where to buy some rim paint… i think autozone might have it…

they look hoorible imo.

Thats how I got the rims, So don’t think I messed them up.

I sandedmine down then did a type of primer to fill in any areas then sanded that down in areas . Then painted them with wheel paint .It came out good . One rim was just fucked beyond ablility to fix.

please don’t tell me you painted the Falken’s:facepalm

the were only curbed in like 2 little spots(i dont care who fucked them up, if i cared i wouldnt have gotten them off you)…they were oxidized on the rest and that is from the salt durring winter.

yea they look real bad, if anything leave them flat :S

idk

You guys are brutal lol

that was one coat guys.

looks not bad.

thanks dude

thats what i was thinkin but i told them to tell me what they thought so i guess i set myself up

not bad. throw a few more coats and they will be fine.

///////////////