Before and after pics of the sixer. Big DUW

pushrod torque > *

5.0 would walk any pre 05 v8 GT

Nah the 99-04 GTs are a good bit faster. 5.0s always “feel” faster to me though because of that low RPM torque. It’s deceiving though. I haven’t keyboard raced this much in years LOL…guess I miss my 5.0.

The OPs car would be sweet with a roots style blower. Could probably swap a Super Coupe top end onto it for cheap?

u would have to use the supercoupe bottom end, not the top. The supercharger is pretty much a drop in. Its just sorta annoying finding one in decent shape.

:hsugh:

you thought wrong, faggot. You don’t know shit about dick. Fucking faggot noobs telling me what the fuck Pittpseed is about. And who says my Corvette runs 14’s? :hsugh:

and, if you do have a saleen or mach1, then you dont need to put the saleen or mach1 parts on because they came on it stock haha

/rant.

you are an unbearable douche.

no the manuals are significantly faster. which is typical in the majority of cars.

ah your so funny. this site is pretty immature if its a community of people like you and street racers. take it to the track you fuck. im not worried about you thinking my car is so slow. i bet if this was a base model civic and i put a fart can,big body kit and rims on it people would be telling me what a sick car it was. or maybe you would mr. automatic. your so funny.

sorry but no… it wouldn’t. my '85 5.0 ran high 14’s and that was bone stock. if your talkin stock for stock which i presume you are then its definately in favor of the 99-04.

thanks, i could do that but i would have to switch from split port to single port. which in the long run i would be sacraficing power and efficiency. but they do make a kit to put the stock 03-04 cobra blower on my engine. they are pretty neat. it runs about 2,800 dollars.

not so much. i would have to change the heads

you should just stop posting in my thread because your pretty damn annoying:jerkit: