Before and after pics of the sixer. Big DUW

thanks again asshole, im sorry i shouldn’t have even came back to pittspeed as it revolves around stupid fucking honda’s. and people like you who are just annoying and probably post stupid stuff like this all the time to raise your post count like you have something to prove and so you can feel good about yourself. why don’t you do us a favor and make the suicide rate raise just by one more person. i don’t even care about this place anymore. someone should ban me cause im sure the line about the honda’s will start a whole battle with 1/2 of the people on this site.

[quote=SmokinDiesel;725062][/quote]

hey man, i was just tryin to pick on you. please dont leave. we need more 17 second riced out mustangs to balance out all the honda faggots. youre such an asset to the site and we will all miss you so much.

and automatic vettes? :dunno: . I forgot that changing your wheels and putting tint on you car consitutes “riced out” :wackit:

looks pretty good actually. just need to get some more power under the hood.

Mike, he does have you beat though… he does have to shift gears.

yeah my mustang is soo riced out. what exactly makes it riced out? the mach 1 chin?? the saleen wheels?? the saleen wing?? the gt hoodscoop?? oh wait it must be because its lowered huh. cause everything else came on other mustangs. your just a fucking tool. and why don’t you go do some research before you call my car a 17 second car. your a couple seconds too slow dumbass.

he is worthless.

thanks, yeah i wanted to do the apperance before i started on suspension,brakes,rearend and engine modifications. but im beginning on those now. oh and im waiting for your smart ass reply mr. automatic:drama:

calm down…its just the internet.just ignore it.the car does look a lot better though.u no the early years of the 4.6 were super slow ne ways.and if u had an automatic it was even worse.the v6 idea isnt a bad 1.especially if its all u got.maybe u should keep that how it sits and save up for a v8.u can probably still pick up a 94-95 for like 6k.

fuck saving for the V8. turbo it to a mid to low 122 car and call it a day.

i bet the v6 would have whomped your 85 turd

well said, early 5.0s only had like 205 hp.

it is ricey to have saleen and mach1 parts on a v6 mustang.

yeah well, early 5.0’s also has torque.

Mine had 225 hp and 300 lb torque

87-93 V8= 225 HP
94-98 V8= 215 HP
99-04 V8= 260 HP

99-04 V6 = 193 HP. Not a bad start if you look at the past years.

an 87-93 would still outrun a 99-04 though

Yeah…it’s nice to be proud of your car and all but let’s not kid ourselves. Even the heaviest, automatic, convertible 5.0 would walk a 99-04 V6 Mustang stock to stock. There’s more to performance then peak horsepower. The 5.0 makes more torque, delivers it earlier, and sustains more horsepower and torque through the power band. 99-04 V6s are 16 second cars stock.

wow how did this get so offtopics?? who cares if its not the fastest thing on the road. i dont think the op came off saying it was anything special powerwise. its kinda narrowminded to base everything on this car about the engine. imo its a nice looking,clean car with tasteful things done to it. to the op just do your thing because your car is nice and well thought out.

That’s just how it is on pittspeed. I would be pissed if I posted up a pic of my cars and didn’t receive 200 replies about how shitty it is.

is his mustang nice looking, yes. Is his mustang rice, yes. Putting racecar parts on a non racecar car is ricey. If you have a saleen or mach1, then by all means put saleen and mach1 parts all over your car.

ya i know. and i don’t want a 94-95 i personally like the 99-04 body style better. ill buy another v8 when im older and can afford it.

thats what i plan to do is turbo or supercharge the 6. some sort of F/I is a must. and actually my 85 was pretty extensively modified… so there would have been no outrunning that with the '99.

yes, but that is stock. and who owns a stock fox body these days??

thats cool. im not worried about it. i don’t go around and say my car is so fast because i know it isn’t. so i could care less if you think its ricey.:booty:

sounds about right. mine had 275 lb torque.

eh to a certain extent.

if your talkin v8 to v8, the 99-04 would definately come out on top.

i totally agree with your statement. and not that this is incredibly better. but the v6 auto’s were 16 second cars stock. the 5 speeds were alot quicker than the auto’s obviously.

thanks man. nice to actually get a good comment out of this thread lol.

but if you had a saleen or mach 1, they would already come with those parts on the car:finger: and a mach 1 is by no means a race car. some of you people are ridiculous.

actually I’m pretty sure that when my mom bought her 2000 v6 the automatics were faster than the manuals of these years.

Yes, it is riced out. Saleen wheels and wing on a stock running V6 stang. I would laugh at you in traffic, at a show, and by all means on the internets. And I’m truly sorry about the 17 second comment. But in the real world, anything thats not a 13 is fucking pathetic. If you’re 2 seconds or 4 seconds off that, I don’t really care. No one does. This is PittSPEED.com. No one cares about your slow ass Mustang. No one cares about the speed parts you’re “going” to put on it. My beater Maxima will smoke your Mustang. Hell, my fucking WORK TRUCK will probably run with it. Making threads on a street racing site about how pretty your slow ass mustang is ain’t going to get you anywhere, but the joke list of it’s members. So shut the fuck up and come back when it can beat a minivan.

hahaha, 1/2 of the people on here dont even race. Including you. And i always thought that the mods on here were strickly against streetracing (understandable). I thought it was all about the passion for cars. I guess we all cant run with the big dogs who drive 14 second auto vettes. Ill run 14s in my v6 mustang all day, with no shame, and just think of it as i have 4 seconds more fun than people with real race cars.

and, if you do have a saleen or mach1, then you dont need to put the saleen or mach1 parts on because they came on it stock haha

/rant.