Before and after pics of the sixer. Big DUW

for the extra stuff he threw at the v6 to make it act like a v8, the price wouldn’t be far off. And the resale of a v8 is a lot more than a v6 so if you sell it at anytime, it would be better to have the v8.

It’s you car, have fun with it. I think it looks good, I was just wondering why you would start with a v6 instead of an v8.

thanks man. i appreciate that. and i totally agree with you!

yeah it was pretty sick. but i sold it to my dad so all i have to do is go in his garage and its still in the family at least.

i understand what you mean about the money i dumped into the v6. but i just couldn’t afford the insurance mostly of a v8. you can get them for reasonably good prices so the car payment wasn’t really an issue. plus this car was my dd for almost 2 years, and with gas being the way it is… i also like being different, not many people will get as extensive into moddifying a v6 mustang as i plan to, maybe there is a reason for that. but i like being different.

if you like being different, get a ford festiva. Everyone and their grandma has a mustang. :smiley:

Yeah, everyone know’s there is no replacement for displacement :rolleyes:

20lbs of boost in a 4g63 and 20 lbs of boost in an old school 460, let me know which one makes more power.

There isn’t! :smiley:

looks much better.

umm…no. i have been into mustangs ever since i knew what one was. festiva’s are a waste.

thank ya

:beer:Just put a GTR badge and a “turbo rotory with pistons and headers” like this guy, haha
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVlA1eBZ9Cg”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVlA1eBZ9Cg[/ame]

Looks good man :beer:

Good question. Ur smart.

Answer, s/c v6 mustang faster than n/a v8 mustang.

You have a nice car with a big 390ci motor, I have a 'lil 122ci :embarass:wanna race?:lickmahpu

I do not have a nice car, I have a POS truck that is rusting away in my driveway with a big 390ci motor that is 1/2 in the truck and 1/2 in my garage.

displacement always wins. You fucking import drivers are retarded. :smiley:

and a s/c v8 is better than a s/c v6.

No import here, I drive a DSM built in Normal, Illinois by Chrysler. Made in America, by Americans.
Have some fun :slight_smile: its the internet.

thanks, haha that guy is a douche. ive seen that video before and i still laugh every time i watch it. kinda like a diesel with spark plugs.

eh not necessarily. a properly built n/a 99-04 GT would pretty much rape a s/c v6 mustang… it all depends on what is done to each car. there are alot of variables tied in with that statement.

no, you roll down your window and say “get in mr. automatic.”

> [I]so what happens when someone in...let's just say.... a retarded kid on a unicycle with a flat tire.... pulls up on you and challenges you to a race.. Do you just pretend not to hear him or what?

[/I]

you say look a quarter on the ground over there!! when he looks steal his unicycle an take off:hsdance: saying daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all the way home

lame :greddy2:

very lame :greddy2::greddy2:

And then you PURRRRGEEE!!!
http://smiliesftw.com/x/nos_smile.gif

:greddy:

It would have been cool for GM to put the L67 in base Camarobirds, and for Ford to put the superchargerd Super Coupe 3.8 in the base Moostangs.

haha, i like that.

eh not so much lol.

i agree, but thats like saying they should have put h22’s in base model civics. would have been cool, but never gonna happen. and while it would have been nice for the mustangs to come stock w/ a supercoupe engine. i prefer the split port rather than single port as those 94-98 v6’s had.

slow mustang says what?