benifits to 180SX Brake Upgrade?

Well I did front and rear + e-brake + 300zx mbc + ss lines + rbf 600 fluid = awesome. As I said, brembo blanks front + hp+ pads, powerslot rear + hps pads.

It costs alot you’re looking at about 700+ total maybe, I spent spent spent, so I don’t remember… still a bargain compared to big brake kits…

The thing is, the rears ARE very important, they are the ones that really stop the car and also that keep the rear from not dancing around. Yes the real impact is from the fronts slamming the car, but people don’t realize the importance of the rear.

Also balance is important, it depends on the weight as well. For example a car that’s 50:50 may have front and rear same. Most cars are not 50:50 weight dist It all depends.

Also you don’t want to be just locking up the fronts and having your ass slide around. Kind of useless.

all this reading about stuff and seeing how the cross drilled and slotted are alot of “show”…i thought they were actally good heh…

Not really its a technology that was back in the days when gases were produced. Mostly honda crew still believes that they have an impact now a days. Long story short they crack in intense situations. Stay away from it, save your money.

for front all you have to do is change the lines calipers rotors all useing 300zx parts …right?

The only thing I went an extra step with was getting front and rear 5 lug conversion and wheel bearings. Rear was from 300zx, front was from ichiba.

if your just doing the front do you need to change the master?

Advisable as your pedal will be mushy. Imagine the tiny mbc pushing 6 more pistons in the front and 2 more in the rear. Where do you think all that pressure will come from.

still dont know whats good about 180 breaks now lol

I never looked into the 180sx brakes but if i recall they are 2 piston like q45 calipers… i think… i dont know.

ABS still work the same with 300zx ?

As long as you get the appropriate mbc/lines its all good. I run ABS-less, I don’t like ABS or any other weight heavy things on the car.

Yeah thats pretty much standard, everyone posts that link up, good find by yourself.