Best cell phone company for low use

I don’t use my cell that much i would say maybe 500 minutes a month. I have a prepaid t-mobile right now and it blows. i never get any reception. I was looking around at a couple places but does anyone know anywere that is cheaper then $40 a month. I do want a nice phone though which is another problem. i like the razor and maybe the sliver. Thanks

ur not gonna find much for that price. prepaid is a waste of $$$$ If u can’t get a regular line due to a high deposit, Cricket would be ur best bet.

I don’t know about cheap, but Verizon has been nothing but amazing in terms of reception for me, and I’ve never had any other problems either. I’m sure you could get a bare minimum contract or something with them.

i think most co’s have the bottom plan at 450mins/month for most areas…

If you’re goin prepaid i’d probly say tracfone for low usage…not too bad of a price if you dont use it a lot and it uses cingulars network, a lot better than TMo

:word: yeah, everyone i know with tmobile says that it tosses the other cell co’s salads

T-mobile = shit

the ladie has it and I never call her cell
It’s fucking useless

t-mobile makes me actually want my salad tossed.
Verizon FTW

LMAO!!!

I use my phone aboot 10 minutes per month.
I have 6 phones on my account and we don’t even use 100 minutes total.
It is just funny that you think 500 is not a lot.:lol:
Are you female?:stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I forgot, Verizon reception FTW. I dumped cingular because it sucked.

500 minutes a month? dont go tracfone, you will get raped.

i have a 450 min anytime/$40 plan, nationwide, free verizon to verizon calling, unlimited N&W, nationwide access and long distance included

I thought that said 50 minutes a month. 500 really isnt that low usage unless its all nights and weekends. Yeah, dont go tracfone. Get the 39.99 cingular or verizon plan if you want reception, probly cingular if you want a cool phone. You’re really not gonna get lower than that…

yeah, i don’t know i just started texting everyone, so i’m not at 500 a month yet, but i could get to that. I think i might just join under my friend’s plan though, it’s verizon. and my phone never has any reception, not even in or around my house. Thanks for the help though

have your friend come over to see how the reception is with his VZW phone