Best DD??

gtp is excellent all around, good on gas, and in the winter.pulley and intake gets 14.2s on pump gas and real street tires(not drag radials)

im a fan of the acura mdx, as well as a new v6 accord

any car to A to B

minivan

can haul lots of stuff, can take out the seats and put a mattress in there, can lift the rear door and tailgate in the rain under it, goes like a tank in the snow, hangs pretty well when racing MX6’s :smiley:

1997 Nissan Maxima GLE

If you want to go pontiac, go for a sunfire with the 2.4L or 2.2 ecotec. or a Grand am with the same engines. The GTP is nice too, but depending on the money you are spending you could probably get a newer sunfire or GA with the factory warranty, also the GTP will require 93octain, so that will probably add up to after awhile. Or if you have your own house then i would say a truck, since trucks always come in handy for hauling things, and then the 4x4 option would be good for winter.

for mileage, a turbo diesel Golf or Jetta.

for reliability and good mileage in a gasoline car, Toyota Corolla/Matrix, or if you must have a Pontiac, a Pontiac Vibe. The Vibe is basically a Corolla wagon. The Scion tC, while brand new, is probably a safe bet as well.

toyota = shit

toyota > nissan

aside from the 240sx and 350z, which toyota makes nothing to compete with, toyota crushes nissan.

get a talon is basically a eclipse with a lower resale value

wow we agree

I didnt make this post to decide what to get. I have a GTP allready…that was my choice b/c wirh pulley and intake it is about as fast as a 99+ GT and it can still go in the winter. I also think these are nice cars with lots of options, decent size on the inside, and look pretty cool. I while back I wanted a Eagle Talon TSi (like a 96 or 97 5 spd) because they can be made pretty quick and is awd…but they are just to small for me.

GEO METRO

WHY the fuck would bump a thread from 2004 :bash:

b/c the work omni is in this thread and he probably searched pittspeed for “omni”. This thread does suck

There are so many good DD’s

While I’m here though lol - Maxima, Camry, and jap midsize 4dr sedan really.