Best deal on tires

Alright so long story short, on my way home from work i ran something over, and shredded up a tire, im looking ASAP for 4 all season tires(3 of the other tires are BALD), since i broke down by rotterdam mall I went to sears and gave them my tire size (225/45r17) and they could sell me goodyear all seasons for $130 a pop, since im short on cash ATM I was wondering if any of you guys know a place that has good prices on tires and/or maybe some deals (buy 3 get 1 free type of thing) looking to get some this weekend so any help would be great!

Nick at Mavis ftw. Im looking for some snows in that size perferably used, or else id go see Nick

tough size, still gunna be pricey

Yeah im going to call mavis tomorrow, if i dont find something better by tomorrow im going tto have to take it at 130, as for now its my only mode of transportation!

Dont you work at a dealership? Cant they get you a deal there?

Sears is usually a bit expensive for tires. Sometimes Firestone has good deals but I dont know what their current sale (if there is one) is.

Me? No, but i wish. Ill have to call them too theres one down the road from me on mohawk

Yeh do not go to sears. Save a ton of money, go to Mavis or JD’s tire kingdom on central ave. Very reasonably priced tires. Get some general exclaim uhp joints

I thought you worked at Metro Ford detailing but apparently Ive got you mixed up with somebody else on here.

I got my trucks tires at Firestone in Scotia. Lifetime rotation and balancing included in the price and they were actually cheaper than buying them online.

Must be haha, but closest to me is firestone but i will give tirekingdom a call tomorrow too!

I’ve had great luck dealing with Nick @ the Mavis located just across from Mohawk Commons on State St.

Seems highly recommended, hopefully be getting in touch with them tomorrow

It’s gonna be crazy today. Just come down, tell me who u are, and I’ll hook u up.

http://highperformancetire.com/search.php?mode=search

Drive by the store with the e-brake pulled and the rear tires locked. Do the same as you’re exiting the parking lot. Sure-fire way for Nick to know who u are.

Just got back on a computer today, when are you going to be there during the week?

Nick, I’ll have another set of tires that need mounting and balancing very soon for the 19’s on the M3.

I work mon - wed in niskayuna. Friday in Milton and back in niskayuna on sat. Cossey, just let me kno what day