best jewlery store

christmas is around the corner and i want to get my wife some diamond earrings anybody got a hook up?

everyone has their own personal favorite in the clark building. I liked Garcia jewlers they are family owned and operated. the decor is out of the 50’s but the quality and price were better than anyone else. and i spent over 1/2 the day looking at all the stores and went with Garcia

Mike’s right. I also spent half a day looking at rings and went with Frost. Would probably be someone different each time depending on selection.

if your not looking for anything crazy my mom works at the piercing pagoda in century III mall.

x2 on frost

hop a flight to dubai and go to the gold souk

Chapel Hill Jewelers in Aspinwall… Ask for Jack. He is the owner. He is great to work with and he will build you what ever you want. he built me my Engagement Ring. He will bring in diamonds for you to choose from as many as you want and he will help you create something that only your wife will have…

25,000 WTF ! you can buy a nice car or a down payment on a house ! holy shit !

That is what she is thinking after she leaves his poser ass. Way to price drop king douche.

yeah and he fuckin didnt give me a $10 tip when i towed his car from the fucking ghetto up to jj’s and the fucking ghetto was out of my area…

what a fuckin douche bag…

I simply priced drop to let him know he isn’t a cheap chincy jeweler like a lot fo these places and he will do custom work. I could care less about what anyone on here thinks. i am just giving my opinion as to the best Jeweler I have ever dealt with. I have bought a lot of Jewelry and I will never buy from some one else even now that I live in NC. SOOOOOOO… STFU! k thanks

hi… welcome to any real jewlery store… and people that worry about price tags shouldnt’ have LV wallets… homo

Bucci jewlers in the clark building.

I went to frost as well. My Stepdad’s cousin has worked there for years, so she helped me with everything.

your price dropping skillz never cease to amaze me. :ibyouboughtsomecheesyass.0225cringforyourhofor2500not25k:

Yeah… cause there are so many people here I must impress. but it is funny all of you thinking I care. What do any of you care what I spend my money on? thanks for the concern though… Mac… fuck you tow my car! and then when your done towing my car, go tow some one else. Thanks for the lift though, you loved getting to go see the guys at JJ’s. that was enough tip for you!

Who are you? oh thats right don’t care…

So if i posted that i bought a Vette on here, isn’t that price dropping? Everyone knows what cars cost what… no difference, may as well post the price. Just cause it is a ring that most people don’t look at as an investment, the ring is worth more today than when i bought it. It is kind of a forced savings if you ask me. but some people don’t like to spend money on stuff like that, some do. its no big deal, everyone makes more money every day! May as well spend it

In th end you all are suckers.
Fly to africa get it done for $100 :rofl:

Diamond world = same scam as global warming.

Shaggy… your words of Wisdom never cease to amaze me… plan that trip down here for the Races in Charlotte next spring

Put that ring on my finger. I’ll come to any race you want :naughty:

i have no problem with conflict diamonds…

i just need a good pair of diamond studs for the old lady. i am not looking for some “hines wards” just some nice ones