Anybody have a Jewelry Store hook-up?

Well, there comes a time in every man’s life when he has to take the plunge into the bottomless abyss…I guess it’s my turn…lol !!

Looking for an engagement ring…so just trying to see if anyone here works at one, or maybe owns one…or can hook me up someplace.

Let me know what you got. Going tomorrow to check them out.

Pray for me.

www.bluenile.com

best place to buy diamonds and / or rings.

GIA certification
Laser encrypted identification
By far the best prices for CCC vs anyone else
Fast insured shipping

I bought mine there, saved probably $6,000 over buying in person.

If you even walk into Spence Diamonds you suck at life… never go there. They couldnt even get the grade of diamond i wanted; “we don’t sell diamonds that quality”. And they were about $5,000 too expensive on the best they ‘could’ get… and that was just for the diamond…

I have a pretty good hook up if you want to go to a place in person. EXTREMELY well respected. I checked the blue nile compared to mine and my wifes diamonds and it seems very similar if not even a tad more than what I paid.
LMK

I have one too…

My friends parents own a jewelery store and they are asian im sure they could hook you up
or i can steal the ring off my girls finger since its marriage now

My uncle is a jewler, one man show, low overhead and always fair. -Zac

http://buffalo.citysearch.com/profile/603885000/orchard_park_ny/wittmeyer_jewelry.html

Wow…I am shocked at the amount of responses…lol !!! I thought I wouldn’t get any hits at all, if anything…get flamed !!

I guess diamonds are serious business !! It is if you want the woman on your arm happy…lol !! happy wife = happy life !!

Anyways yeah, thanks guys. I will be pming you individually for the hook ups. Going tomorrow to check them out.

At work right now…gotta sell more cars now…to pay for the diamond…lol !!

So who wants to buy a Subaru?

obligatory YOUR MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE post

i got one at oshawa mall, oshawa jeweler is the name i think, i know the owner

Philips Jewelers
240 SummerHill Dr.
Hamilton.

Go on a mon, wed, or friday and speak with Sam. Tell him Theo sent you, wait for the eyes to roll, then check out the cool custom stuff he can do for unbelievable prices. I picked everything… diamonds, gold quality, ring style. He made my fiancee’s engagement ring, wedding band and my ring too. This man is amazing. When he made mine, I wasn’t happy so me made a whole new one, then took a couple hundred bucks off when I went to pay.

PM me for more info.