Best Place to Buy an IPod?

So my sister wants an IPod for christmas. Where is the best place to buy one? Does everyplace have the same price pretty much?

theyre all the same price…warranties can come in nice and handy though at circuit city when the new models come out and you “accidentally drop it” and it breaks…

Same price typically everywhere.

Apple store + student discount if you ever were a college student nets you ~10% off just show your ID thats all I did.

Or just order off apple.com and choose that you go to UB and they don’t require proof.

There is a guy on here who sells them at UBMicro.

CamaroJoe?

The apple store online has a refurbished section.

I bought two of them off there, they were both like brand new, and still work fine.

Because of christmas their refurbished stock is wiped out, but usually there are a few on there.

Amazon.com Price (% saved vs apple.com)

• iPod Shuffle : $69.99 Shipped (-11.4%)
  • iPod 4GB nano : $144.99 Shipped (-2.7%)
  • iPod 8GB nano : $179.99 Shipped (-9.5%)
  • iPod 80GB classic : $229.99 Shipped (-7.6%)
  • iPod 160GB classic : $339.99 Shipped (-2.6%)
  • iPod 8GB Touch : $269.99 Shipped (-10%)
  • iPod 16GB Touch : $368.99 Shipped (-7.5%)

/Thread

Amazon.com has the best prices, but you might have to pay shipping, and its getting a little late to buy online and assume it will be here before the 25th. Target lets you take them back within 90 days, so id say thats your best bet. Best buy and all the big box stores usually sell them as well…

I dont think they do a student discount on the ipods anymore.

Buy them at amazing and get 2nd day air shipping. It is worth it since you don’t pay tax either.

Camarojoe.

flea market

they take AA batteries :tup:

i think the prices are the same as the apple store, so i doubt ull be saving money.

doesn’t exhaust for ipods or iphones any more

LOL… exhaust…

I got an IPod through CamaroJoe about 3-4 years ago and he got me a good deal on it at the time

I never went to UB, but I preordered/paid for it over the phone and they didn’t give me a problem.

I ended up getting it from to Best Buy. After some shopping I noticed they were all the same price locally $149.99, but Best Buy gives you a $15 gift card with the purchase making them the best deal. All the online prices I saw after shipping were not worth the wait.

Hey. That’s me.
Apple pulled the academic discount. Complete BS. So the price is the same where ever you buy it. Amazon.com does have some discounts on it, and usually free shipping and no tax. So that ends up being the best deal.

But you can buy it from my work. But unfortunately, no discounts :frowning:

If anyone wants accessories (Apple or 3rd party), etc, PM me with what you are looking for and I’ll see what I can do to hook you up. There are no set discounts, etc. And if I KNOW that you could get it cheaper somewhere else, I’ll tell you so. I don’t make commision, so I can help you out. :slight_smile:

wow… can you tell I was part shopping…