Best slopestyle run I have ever seen...(for the winter sports people)

http://videos.skipass.com/TAW/CharlesGagnier_HQ.mov

Also, how does one get their leg to become so flexible?!?!?!

Edit-In reference to the last trick on the flat box…

whoa.

double jointed?

Seriously, to pull that off is insane. If you botch that, say goodbye to ever having good knees again. And to have the nerve to spin out of it…

Ughhh… I hate people who are so naturally gifted.

yeah, that’s pretty good. i wish i didn’t suck so bad at riding…

very impressive

Bigairskier1580 I see your in East Aurora, where do you ski? Holiday Valley, Kissing Bridge, Holimont? I’m just wondering because I snowboard & I’m always looking for someone to ride with. Gotta love big air. Go big or go home!

Almost always KB. I just cannot afford to regularly ski at HV. I often go to Mount Saint Louis Moonstone, which is about 2.5hrs north of Toronto. But here is a picture of their park.

thats moonstone? damn im pumped now. im taking a few of the kids on my freestyle snowboard team up there to train for nationals this year if they qualify. ive heard it was a good park. thats the place where they make you watch a video and get a park pass correct?

wow that park looks siiiick

Naa, no park pass at Moonstone. It is an open public park. Blue Mountain, which is nearby has a park pass program for their park, the “Badlands”. Although Moonstone’s “Outback” park has definately surpassed Blue’s park this year.

Despite being public, they don’t really have the problem with noobs going over the features and stuff. I don’t know what is different, but each time I have been there, it was awesome. You actually could take full runs and hit a variety of features in one smooth nonstop run.

The park is amazingly well setup and well maintained.

yea i was thinking of blue mountain. that park does look like it flows well. i cant wait to ride there

I was SUPPOSED to go today, but they got hammered with an ice storm…

So instead, I’m sitting here, bored off my ass, browsing web forums, because I took the day off of work. Lame.

blues park didnt look that impressive, a couple of lousy ramps leading to rails, which i cant do yet cuz i ski, had a monster jump at bottom, seemed to tall and landing wasnt far enough, didnt try it cuz no park pass, but i snuck into the pipe, which wasnt to bad, a bit choppy but not bad