best spark plugs for a ka?

i need to pick up new plugs for my S13 before i bring it out i had some bosch platinum plugs but have been told that they dont run well in import cars. what do you sugest. i ordered some NGK V power plugs. what do you guys think i should get… will the NGK’s work ok…

I have NGK’s and like 'em, and I think most people here would recommend the NGK’s.

Bosh Platniums are awesome in imports just ot Japanese ones…

Any european car I would run nothing but but In JDM cars I would only run
Champion Copper Plus or Any Grade of NGK. Your going to get better
preformance out of cleanly changed out evey other oil change V-powers than
100,000km old Iridiums. Stick with the cheap ones but change them often.

i found autolite platinums to be hte best so far, my opinion only, later

I have NGK Iridiums and have ran those for like 20k under easy and hard driving. I dunno, I bought those for my old car couple years back and have transfered them between engines. :lol: only plugs I have ever used

Andrew.

you can spend stupid amounts of money on plugs

I just use the cheap copper ones and dont let the fancy packages get to me…my mechanic says some things are good to get “the expensive ones” but spark plugs arent one of them. One time I put in some irridium ones or something and there was no difference.

Can’t go wrong with NGK.

Yeah I’ll agree with that. Im using them right now.

Easy 8)

KA doesn’t need spark plugs, it already has a distributer.

:?:

Yah it’s true.

lol, you still need spark plugs. Its not a deisel motor.

No I read in my favorite car magazine that the 240 doesnt need sparkplugs because it has a distributer instead… you just need a special rotor for it.

… so you work at Canadian Tire ehh? I went there looking for a distributer cap/rotor and the parts guys says “Umm, I have to special order this part since it’s a different type of ignition system”…

No I work at Performance Improvements in Oshawa.

May i please just establish that a gasoline engine MUST have spark plugs in it to run, especially in the 240sx regardless of the distributor, igniter, rotor, wires, front diff fluid level or anything like that

maybe your thinking of a coilpack on plug setup

^^^^

There’s no Per Imp in Oshawa, is there? I live there and I have never seen it.

Clearly you aren’t 1337 enough.

Buddy… the 240 DOESNT NEED SPARK PLUGS… I should know… fuck, I work at a speed shop. RUSPEK

nightrider had a diesel ka hahahahahahaa GRIMEY

nowonder he hates 240’s

Aren’t all KA’s diesel?

That’s what the keystone parts catalogue says, it must be right.
I looked in all the parts catalogues I have here at PI and I couldn’t find 240SX spark plugs… so they must not exist?